Fog machines, which are you more likley to purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog machines, which are you more likley to purchase

Just curious, let me know your opinions.
    The most expensive top of the line fogger that will last me years and years
    0%
    The middle of the road fogger, around $200 for a 1000w that will last me for a while
    0%
    The cheap one, pick it up for $50 and throw it away if it breaks, the actors are going to try to use it as a prop anyways.
    0%
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Since I seel both types, it's tough to choose.

I sell more of the inexpensive foggers then the expensive ones 3 to 1.
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

That's cause of all us cheep skates who buy the 'disposable' kind. :lol: No, really, we've never had any trouble out of the cheep ones. We don't USE them as much or as roughly as some of the bigger haunts. We've rarely had one break, but when they DO give up the ghost or get lost or dropped we don't cry over it.
      ------------------------
      The child is grown, the dream is gone.
      I have become comfortably numb.

Comment

I had a middle of the road fogger here for close to seven or more years and it STILL works well. That's because I rarely use fog machines. BUT, this year calls for one. So, we'll see how it holds up. If it plays out, I have three more that can take it's place.

Comment

We sell a nice variety of foggers at the Haunted Ventures FX web site (www.HauntedVentures.com) and I personally like the top of the line PRO fogger. I've had a few of them in use for many years and they have never let me down. A huge amount of fog is produced by these units, and the recycle time is rather short.

Then again, we also sell the smaller and medium size foggers and they, too, have lasted for many years. It's all in the way you treat them. Throw them around and treat them poorly and they won't last long. Treat your equipment well and they will last a long while.
          The Haunter's Depot
          www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

buy a $20 fog machine at Wal-Mart or Target and use it until it breaks. I bought one from Target 2 years ago, and it still works fine. 8)
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I can't buy foggers that cheap, walmart foggers don't put out the same as all our other 1700w foggers we use at the haunt. I am talking more quality, I have to go high wattage, quality is more the issue here. I know what I am buying already, I am just curious about everyones view on the subject.
              Brian Warner
              Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
              Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
              Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteners Entertainment

You have great prices on those.
                "To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

I buy foggers from Springtree Lighting and Audio and I get good prices for heavy duty foggers. I only own 2 heavy duty foggers. I might buy 1 additional this year, every other fogger I own came from Wal-Mart for $20 and they work like a champ. I refer to them as scene foggers because they are small, but the out put is great. I'm outdoors and they still last good. If they break, oh well.
                  Erick Donaldson
                  Gazall-Lewis & Associates, Architects
                  Entertainment Design

e@hauntedfield.com

Comment

Originally posted by Smacky
                    Originally posted by Frighteners Entertainment

You have great prices on those.
                    Thanks, I try hard!
                    Thanks, Jeff
                    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                    www.HauntForum.com
                    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Isn't it NICE to know that some of us actually APPRECIATE you?

*Smooches*
                      ------------------------

Comment

I still miss my two $350 (each) foggers I used to have, they both quit after many years of usage...but in the dead of winter as the cold wind howls around my holey underware and the coyotes on the next hill (the graveyard) sing their forlorn song, that is when I would really miss the $700 I would not have in my pocket because I spent it on fog machines!
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I just saw a tiny personal fogger made in Germany that can be placed under a costume.

Kewl but $1,400 tho!

Comment

I think Ben Armstrong has one of those!
                            ------------------------

Comment

Are you sure Ben was using a machine to make that fog? ops:

Comment

Working...
                              X