Attn: Tw haunt vendors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Tw haunt vendors!

If you are already going to have a booth at TW and you have a little table space to spare, please contact me if you are interested in generating a little extra cash to cover the cost of your booth space. I'm looking for a vendor who is interested in selling my So You Want to be a Haunt Entrepreneur book and my Fright Team Management book & CD at the show in exchange for a percentage of the sales. If this is something you're interested in, please email me at info@raycliffmanor.com so we can discuss it. Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone at the show!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Kelly,
    How about spending some time in our booth selling your books AND promoting your awesome Marketing and Sponsorship class at MHC??
    Barry

Comment

I agree! Kelly SHOULD be at MHC!
      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Katie,
        Kelly will be at MHC! His class has been posted. I want him to come to our booth at TW and promote it.

Comment

Thanks Barry! I've been runnin my tail off all weekend and I'm trying to get caught up. I see you emailed me. I'll be getting on that today and getting back to you. Thanks again my friend!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
          X