Looking for a Haunt Gig in MICHIGAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Haunt Gig in MICHIGAN

Hello all...well, the young Damien is finally growing up and is getting ready to go off to college...hold your applause....however, I am going to be going out to state to the great state of Michigan.....please dont applaud that one I hate the snow lol...Unfortuneately that means I'll have to leave my current haunt to start anew...anyone got any connections up there to hook a brother up? Gracias!
    Justin P
    13 years acting experience
    3 years haunting experience (Haunted Hotel, Huntington, IN)

What college?
    Jared Layman

Comment

Northwestern Michigan College at NMC I'm going to their culinary school. However, I may be going to U of M or Michigan State, I havent officially decided yet. However, I am willing to travel as needed as long as theirs fair compensation (which i am willing to negotiate on). I have experience in all fields when it comes to the haunt industry and am more than worth it

Comment

Do you have photos of any work you have done?
        Jared Layman

Comment

Sorry for the late response guys, I've been out of town. Unfortuneately since the current haunt I work for is UV I don't have much when it comes to photos/video...I've attached one of my most recent character (Rene, the Carny) with the makeup that I did myself...the photos really...bad actually so please don't judge me by that lol...photos can't do 13 years experience justice lol :P
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Damien Warwick; 02-24-2010, 02:59 PM.

Comment

also, if you just want streight acting shots i've got a boatload of those lol

Comment

ouch I post the pix...and silence...nobody wants me :P *tear* lol

Comment

recommendation ...

As the producer of the Haunted Hotel-13th Floor where young Damian has entered the haunting realm, I highly recommend him. We wish him well as he moves away to further his education. His other experience as an actor in a small town playhouse is well documented.

As with most actors, creativity is an asset he possesses that many volunteers lack.
                Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
                Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JamBam View Post
                  As the producer of the Haunted Hotel-13th Floor where young Damian has entered the haunting realm, I highly recommend him. We wish him well as he moves away to further his education. His other experience as an actor in a small town playhouse is well documented.

As with most actors, creativity is an asset he possesses that many volunteers lack.
                  Awww thanks Bret! I heart you! lol but seriously bro I'm gunna try to do atleast one weekend at the hotel over spring break...as long as im in my usual spot im good lol

Comment

oh come on someones gotta want me

Comment

....alright...i guess its early retirement for me

Comment

Patients is a virtue. We are in the middle of con season, and I think most haunt owners aren't thinking too much about hiring actors right now.
                        sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Working...
                        X