need help with haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with haunt

I am looking for somone that wants todo a haunt andhas a good mount of cash to do the haunt but dosent now were to started send me a email at joshua77wilson@yahoo.com and i am for hire to work or help build haunts email thanks

Josh,
    Arent we all looking for that.? Where are you located? A quick bit about your experience might help as well. Just trying to help you get the most for your typing buck.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

well i have be working haunts for about 8 years and building them from disgening to doing lights sound and the 2009 seson i get to do a corn maze haunt i did all lighting and sound and most every seen myself in about 3 weeks so i can work fast if i have to and i am in amarillo Tx but the haunt doesnt have to been here I am just looking for somthing new i would to make a little money so the i can save a build my own haunt i just started make money this year for haunting i didnt even know you could get paid doing this lol but i just want to do somthing new and amarillo is to small for what my mine has in store and thanks allen

Comment

I am 10 hours away but if you got a camper, i got a camp site for you. I am really looking for a corn maze and a haunted woods guy tho.

I got a 9 acer haunt and over 25000 sq ft of buildings, so I am always looking for help.

I dont pay much but my guys that have shown thereselfs get paid well.

thought i would stoke the fire here for ya...

Good luck
        Adam

scaredcity@yahoo.com

Comment

thanks i and have done a corn maze and i can do any thing

Comment

Working...
          X