Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software

I am looking for a software program that is easy to use to layout our haunted forest. I am not computer stupid, but not real computer savvy either. I don't need 3d rendering however it would be nice if its not too difficult. I am tired of grid paper and think it is time to catch up with the times.

Thanks,
    Jack

google sketch up its free and 3D
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I agree with Allen!
      I used Google SketchUp to plan out my entire haunt last yaear and it worked out GREAT.

I had a really hard time getting started with it, but there are tons of helpful videos on YouTube to help get you started!

Good luck!
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Thanks!!

Thanks for the help. I have already designed 3 scenes with it and created a virtual walk through. This program is awesome!! Now I can finally throw away that grid paper.

Comment

Untill you mess with a triangular grid layout, then the triangular graph paper is a god send! I use the triangles in one of my shows so it feels different from the other attractions. I tried doing that one in sketch up but it was easier to just do it on paper for me.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Sketch

Hey hauntedjack. Its doug. Yes i would deffently agree with allen. I went to class last week and asked my teacher what he would use for drawing things up 3d and he told me about this program, it is so simple to use. But it helps to have what you want to make 3d down on graph paper first to save the frustration in your angles on google sketch. OC gonna kick ass.

Comment

Dnb

LOL...Hell yeah OC rules

Comment

Working...
              X