Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geoff Becks New DVD: Haunting Makeup is finished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHAHA too funny. Its all good though. I do have you and Rusty beatboxing at the crowne on Audio. Could make for an interesting clip on the show? You think?

Its a funny clip too. Yeah, gotta love the older/younger comments. The thing I find funny is I'm not all that young either, I just look it.

But hey look at it this way, with age (in your case) comes wisdom and beatboxing. LOL

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

This is really a great Make Up DVD

Sorry to all but this post is more of a serious nature in the fact that Geoff's latest DVD has really hit the mark with a wide variety of haunters, Halloween artist, and face painters. I really did enjoy his first DVD but this is really a great collection of 3 hours worth of talent and education for all your staff to see. He also does a business presentation to haunt staffs on makeup and actor training that really motivates and works your staff into doing better makeup and acting. It proved itself this year at the Haunted Hydro Dark Attraction Park. Our inhouse survey proved the patrons saw a noticable improvement of our actors this year...so take note and buy one of these DVD's - you will be glad you did.
      Crazy Bob Turner Owner of the Haunted Hydro in Fremont, Ohio

Comment

Hey Bob, thanks for bringing us back on subject here. We've enjoyed Jef's first DVD immensely and we have this new one on order and are looking forward to it! Sorry we let our TW enthusiasm hi-jack a very important thread. :wink:

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

It is a great DVD. Kel, yours was shipped out. And these things were selling like hotcakes from the RFR booth.

So I think he has a winner on his hands.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Haunting Makeup

We sold plenty as well - both cash/credit and carry and preorders for costume shops.

I really like the cover for some reason - it looks great. I mean, whoever had to put up with Geoff Beck barking design directives in their ear for over a week, must have the patience of a saint, not to mention he/she must be a very positive person.

Yes - a great DVD complimented by a very positive cover and interior DVD label and insert.

I can't imagine what something like that would cost, but any designer would tell you it would be very pricey, unless you were a postive friend, then it would be a steal.

I am also sure the designer wasn't aware that they had to provide hand written directions to social events either, then the price would have been more I am sure.

:lol:
            Steve Martini
            Screamline Studios
            www.screamlinestudios.com
            steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Im working my way thru this DVD now that ive made it home safely, Personally i think its going to be the Best Haunt makeup DVD on the market, Im sure we came in with the lowest sales numbers on the DVD , but hey who can compete with RFR and SCREAMLINE STUDIOS for attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

This is a GREAT BUY - get one today

I had seen bits and pieces of the dvd but I finally took the time to watch the whole 3 hours and folks if you do any type of makeup in the haunt industry you MUST buy this dvd. The person who filmed and edited this dvd knows the industry. He should be charging $40 atleast for this wonderful educational and funny collection of makeup presentations. I am glad he isn't charging this amount... now several of my monster staff who also saw it are going to buy a copy for themselves.

WELL WORTH THE MONEY _ GET YOURS TODAY _ REALLY!!!!!!

Crazy Bob Turner who is going to use this dvd to help train my whole staff in Aug of this year....

Comment

Originally posted by bodybagging
                  Im working my way thru this DVD now that ive made it home safely, Personally i think its going to be the Best Haunt makeup DVD on the market, Im sure we came in with the lowest sales numbers on the DVD , but hey who can compete with RFR and SCREAMLINE STUDIOS for attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Hey there Rob, I bought mine from ya! Trying to help out the little guys!

And yes, it is the best makeup DVD I have seen, bar none.

=Joel=
                  Heartstoppers
                  Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
                  www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Thank you Steve at Screamline.
                    My replacment copy came in yesterday so i watched over a late supper.

Great stuff i agree! As i said before i am a self trained make up artist and a DVD such as this is more valuable to me than my make up kit itself.

Funny all my crew bought Dental Distortions this year at TW but i didn't, wait until they see me show up with a set in my mouth, there going to be thinking what the heck?

Heres the kicker, i could have bought a set of teeth from DD for 20 bucks or the Make up video for the same price, but this way i still get my teeth that i make,yet i still have two hours more of make up footage that my crew dosen't.
                    It's great being older and wiser!

I could call a make up meeting and charge them all a dollar a head,show the DVD and pay for it as well, now that would really be thinking

Comment

Thanx Clusterone, We appreciate it, BUT in REALITY it doesnt matter where you guys get the DVD , just get it ,because anyone serious about doing some awesome makeup at their haunt will learn some great stuff from this DVD!
                      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Replacement DVD

Kevin,

Glad to hear you got your replacement and it worked out.

I only had to twist Geoff Becks arm just slighty, well enough that he could grab his opposing ear from behind his back, to get him to relinquish a DVD to replace the defective one, but it was worth it.

Of course I am only kidding and he gladly gave one up for me to send out.

Don't forget to get your Plasti-Pal from good old Screamline Studios should you need some to make them teeth.

Take care,
                        Steve Martini
                        Screamline Studios
                        www.screamlinestudios.com
                        steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

So, stupid me totally forgot to purchase my copy of the DVD while at transworld. Who has some left to sell??

Thanks!

Sean
                          Sean De Wane
                          ----------------------------------------------
                          The De Wane Asylum
                          www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

I just got off the phone with Rob at BodyBags Ent., he has a few left.
                            Thanks, Jeff
                            www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                            www.HauntForum.com
                            www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

thanks!

Sean
                              Sean De Wane
                              ----------------------------------------------
                              The De Wane Asylum
                              www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

We were able to watch the DVD the other night. Man, this thing is worth its' weight in gold! What a deal! I've never seen a DVD contain so much solid information before. If I'm correct, I believe it took us over three hours to watch the entire DVD! This is a MUST HAVE for any haunter's library. This is definitely a resource that we'll refer to over and over again. Thanks to everyone involved in this DVD Project! You've raised the bar on value for the price way high!!!

Kel
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X