If YOU EVER had ANY DOUBTS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If YOU EVER had ANY DOUBTS...

If you EVER had ANY doubts about our behind the scenes tour and what you could see, what you could learn, if we would change the attraction, if it would be worth the money, if it was worth your time...

All I can say is this...

WE ARE BUSTING OUR BALLS OVER HERE, STRESSING EACH OTHER OUT trying to make the Darkness VERY VERY REALISTIC, HOLLYWOOD SET DESIGN and EFFECTS!

Come to our BEHIND THE SCENES TOUR and learn, feel, touch, take photos, video and we'll explain how we made things we'll answer questions, I will be there the whole night in the Museum this year!!!

YES I WILL BE IN THE MUSEUM THE WHOLE TIME... and I WILL ANSWER your questions ALL NIGHT LONG!

If you don't think that is worth it I don't know what is... bottom line is you tell me are these pictures of A REAL SEWER or are these fake?

After you've pondered that question for an hour or two and realize yes its fake but WOW does that LOOK REAL... then you'll hop on over to www.TheDarkness.com and get your behind the scenes tour tickets.

Its almost HALF SOLD OUT...

This year due to complaints last year we are trying our best to make sure there are no overcrowding, people can do what they want to do, learn what they want to learn!

I hope you come! AND I WILL SEE YOU AT THE MUSEUM TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS, GET YOUR ADVICE AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS ALL NIGHT LONG.

Larry
    www.TheDarkness.com
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Here are some more...

Get your tickets NOW I want you guys to see this thing and I want you to learn everything we have to offer!!!! Meet me in the museum and I will share with you everything I can tell you!

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President

Comment

If You Need Me Larry?

I can be the turd in your sewer pipe, I have had years of practise. I put up a small fight to begin with, then just go-with-the-flow and be good and slide on downstream, not causing any trouble.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

BTW, in the new dvd we'll show you how we did these sewer pipes. But you really need to touch them to see just how real they really are... it looks just real! Not sure when that DVD will be done but we are working on it.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

I'm hoping & am more or less sure you'll be using Sinister Scents in your sewers? That usually helps to make a believer out of me! The sewer looks great, can't wait to experience it for myself!

John
          John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Larry, when will the DVD's go on sale? I would like one for our set crew. Anything and everything helps. I love to see how others do it. (you kmnow whjat I mean... shesh some people!)
            Ed Roberts
            Founder
            The Nightmare Factory
            www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
            www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

wheelchair friendly

hey larry I am wanting to go on your behind the scenes tour my wife would like to go as well but she is concerned about being able to get through being paraplegic and can't get out of her chair.

Comment

Handicap issues... our haunted house has an elevator which can take people up from the first floor to the second floor. All of the hallways are about four feet wide... but as you know with any haunted house its not the easiest thing to do. We have a handful of people come through each year in a wheelchair.

There are some spots where its tough and you also have to backtrack to get back to the elevator so its not the easiest thing but it can be done. Its just a personal choice.

As for the DVD we are shooting the DVD now. I don't know if it will be done before the show or not but we are working on it. Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

If its is physically possible we aren't scared. hope to see you there.
                  we won't miss anything will we

Comment

I just went out there today to check it out. I have to say it looks great so far. Jim and crew were working hard when I got there. While they have completed alot they still have much more to do. Will they pull it off? I have no doubt in my mind.

Scott
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Scott Simonson
                    Owner
                    Dark Ride Designs http://www.darkridedesigns.com
                    PsychoPhobia http://www.whatsyourphobia.com

Comment

Larry,I cant wait to see the new stuff!! Im buying my tickets in the next few days!!
                      Brad Bowen
                      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Is the sewer part upstairs? Just wondering because to make it believable I would have put it downstairs. They usually run under the streets ect. Dont know just babbling dont take this personal. Just thinking from my mind frame. Yes I know its different than everyone elses. LOL!
                        Thanks its looks great. Loved Jims comments! HA HA! I would love to see Jims costume for that!
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                        X