Transworld Seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Seminar

I've been working on my TW seminar and I can tell you, it's going to be very challenging to pack everything into one hour! To me, writing a business plan is very similar to establishing a "vision board" for manifesting your business goals and objectives, and ultimately realizing your dreams. For a lot of people writing a business plan can be perceived as a monotonous task. I intend to convey how exciting it can be to develop an effective business plan. After all, the business plan is putting into writing every aspect of your business. It establishes and helps you to maintain clear objectives and goals for keeping your business on track. The business plan is something you refer back to each year to assess how successful you were at meeting your projections, and each year as you update the plan you'll find you gain a clearer picture of your business and fine tune each area of your plan as you work toward the greater vision. At any rate, I'm excited to be given the opportunity to share with others in this industry, just as many have shared with me. I promise to make this fun, educational and hopefully inspiring as well!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

I'm hoping to make it there in time to attend your seminar... it's actually one of the one's I'm most interested in... sounds interesting and helpful. I'll keep my fingers crossed there are no flight delays and the car service from the airport can haul-it.

Jim
    Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
    Haunt 2013, LLC
    and
    The House of Boo
    Dallas, TX
    www.haunt2013.com
    www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Good luck with the travels Jim! I hope you can make it. It's going to be an information packed seminar!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
      X