Lets be more professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be more professional

I have noticed in the help wanted forum a lot of adds that date back 2 years or more. One I answered has not even updated his web page since 2007. If you email them a fail notice is sent saying box to full to take anymore emails. One of the first things to be professional is to keep up your web page and delete old adds that are out of date. There should be away for a forum host to get in touch with some of our members who's post is old and can be removed with there permision. What do you think?

I don't know that deleting these posts is necessarily the answer.

I don't know that deleting these posts is necessarily the answer. I think a better solution would be to archive older posts.

On these forums, newer people usually end up asking questions that have been answered time and time again. A lot of the more seasoned haunters will usually suggest that they do a search and find the answer they are looking for in older posts.

Even in other parts of the forum, I have found older posts useful. In the trading post, I have been able to look at posts where people were selling used haunts, been able to contact them, and figure out the difference between their asking price and what they actually sold it for. Without these older posts, I would not have been able to access this information.

I do see your point though. As I said before, I believe a forum archive would be a better solution though. That way older post are not mixed in with newer, more relevant posts, but the information is still accessible.
    Chris Tillman, President
    Rocky Mountain Terror, LLC
    Trick or Terror Haunted House
    www.TerrorHaunts.com

Comment

I never thought of that

You know I think you are correct in that Idea. I never thought of that. That way it would still be there for further refrence. Good thought.

Comment

Shouldn't Throw them away.

Some of us worked very hard chiseling that granite to make those inscribed tablets.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X