Myspace Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myspace Tip

Right now, if you add the profile for the new movie 300 as a friend, you will gain the ability to have 300 photos on your profile.

Just thought that might be handy, since it has always been a challenge having enough room to keep lots of pics of the haunt on the profile.
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

thanks for the tip!
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Thanks for the tip Brett!

I've been using Eek Adder and recently tried to use their captcha bypass FR and Commenter add-ons with terrible success. I've since been downloading and trying out various demo version of Myspace Adder, Invite, Commenter, etc. software programs. I'm also testing their support/Customer Service. Once I've found one I consider to be outstanding in the most areas, I'll post. If anyone has any suggestions for other companies, please feel free to let me know. I'm currently testing Badder Adder and Adder Robot. I have to say, to date, Adder Robot is coming in on top by far!

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Does the page open slow as a snail with that many pics? Some myspage pages open slow when they have a lot of content on them,300 pics may take people all day to load!

Comment

Since we were on the topic of MySpace anyone having a conflict with Firefox loading MySpace?

The cause is horrible the cure is simple.

Cause: A comment you checked had a trojan/virus/cookie redirect that affects all browsers but a cookie dump usually clears it up for all but Firefox.

Sure: A run of Spybot Search and Destroy AND Ad-Aware clearing everything they find will allow MySpace and Firefox to be friends again.

If you do not have these get them they are FREE and well orth the download for ANY reason.
          http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
          Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
          When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
          If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Has MySpace paid off for you guys...any idea how much business it has generated for you.
            Greg Salyers
            Fear Entertainment

Comment

Working...
            X