Best Hayride Idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Hayride Idea...

Hi, this year we are doing a hayride and i wanted to know, whats the best scene/scare/set/idea you have seen for a hayride....any ideas! Thanks

If i were you id stay away from movie characters. everyone now a days are desensitized to the freddys and jasons and such. be creative and original. the hayride i work at is more theatrics, set design and intense actors then anything but it still has a great amount of "scare factor". Go big or go home. people love to see over the top things on hayrides. i love working on the hayride trail. theres nothing like it. hope this helps
    Tim McCall

Comment

I believe I may have mentioned this already, the last time you asked for hayride ideas.( It may be more helpful to you to just make a repost saying you still need ideas. That way all the ideas you get are on one thread.)
      The best scare I have seen is the falling billboard scare that spooky world had.
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

THanks for the ideas, yes we definatly are staying away from the main monsters(Jason, Freddy etc...) I hate going to Haunts and seeing the name monsters, i love to C the creativity. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X