Anubis and Foot Soldier on Stilts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anubis and Foot Soldier on Stilts!

Steve Y. pointed me to his photos on HauntUniverse. I've never seen our costumes with stilts before, thought they looked pretty cool.. He added a splash of color too. The extra pieces don't 'exactly' go with the weathered costume but I think the added color looks pretty good. I had to send him the skirt un-weathered so he could match it up, length wise, with the stilts.

Mummy Foot Soldier

Anubis
    Last edited by SpookywoodsFX.com; 02-15-2010, 04:46 PM.

Do you get alot of request for pics with your tall creatures? I did one at Christmas and everyone wanted a pic.
    Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

When I spoke with Steve, he said people were all over him for pics! He told me how much TV News time he got but I don't remember right off hand but if I remember correctly he said he was in something like 5 newspapers.

Would love to hear some thoughts on this one....

Comment

Looks great! aside from what you noted it looks great. Id rather see brown fabric on it for pants and bodysuit, but other than that Its great. I wish I could see what they did for feet as that is normally a very weak area on most stilt costumes. More distressing to the fabric would be good also.
        But again it looks great, hard to pull off a good look in broad daylight, everything I said is just nitpicking.
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Feet looked pretty good. They were monster feet. I'll get a picture of them tomorrow.

Comment

I see a new product just waiting to be unveiled next month.

Comment

Are you selling these? How much if you are? Is there more styles than egyption? I would like to get some kind of stilt walker to run around outside of our haunt.
              Jared Layman

Comment

love it!! the suits are looking better and better guy, keep it up.

steve o.
                H5 crew
                "the boogeyman is real, and you found him"

Comment

Thanks guys, sorry it took me so long to get back to this. Here are the feet he wore. We didnt make these, I'm not sure who did...

MindTumore, we make the costumes but not the stilts. Marshal Town, I think(??) he said.

Comment

Marshal town skywalker 2.0s Im pretty sure, great stilts.
                    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Why are you not going to be at Trans World this year? You have some great costumes. Business isnt that bad is it?
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

lol yeah, something like that

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                        Why are you not going to be at Trans World this year? You have some great costumes. Business isnt that bad is it?
                        Damon

Comment

Working...
                        X