I got a sponsor...sort of, I guess.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi,
    how do you get pepsi or coke to sponsor you, to make a sign? I have tried calling but it never seems as if you are talking to the right person. I would need a sign by the 20th of october. Please tell me how to get them to help. Thanks,

Ben
    Haunted Hollows
    Ben
    Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

Its not easy. I deal in buying thousands of cases of product every year from them. In their defense this was the first time that either company has let me down. One route you could take is if this a for profit haunt is to let them know that you will be selling concessions and that you will be selling there product so you would appreciate the advertising. These companies spend 100s of millions on advertising so they like to get their name out there.

Beer companies are also another route and there sign making abilites are amazing. They can put graphics and color.

When you call which ever company ask to speak to the district sales manager for whatever area you are in. Go to the closet supermarket to your haunt and ask to speak to the manager. He most likely will be able to provide you with the name and possibly a direct contact number. :wink:

Comment

Working...
      X