I got a sponsor...sort of, I guess.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a sponsor...sort of, I guess.

As you know I have a home haunt but we want to go pro, my brother is in charge of all the media, website, flyers, recruitment, press release. Yes we are going to do a press release even though we are a home haunt. Anyway my brother calls me and tells that we do not have to make road signs. He has gotten Coca Cola to make us 9 road signs. At the top of the signs it will say Coca Cola and then under that Farmers Cemetery and then it will go on with haunted trail and the dates and times and then our web address. How awsome is that, man this is going to be great!
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Congrats! Any time you can get a sponsorship, it's a major victory! What a great way to grow your relationship with your area Coca Cola rep while growing your haunt! :wink:

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I took a look at your site. Great haunt, but what state is it in?

Comment

...with the heavy Civil War tie in, I don't think they are in North Dakota.
        (but I could be wrong)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Congratulations!
          "To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by Accipiter
            Melrose, Florida...just west of Gainesvile, home of the Gators

Comment

Originally posted by SomeThingInTheIce
              Originally posted by Accipiter
              Melrose, Florida...just west of Gainesvile, home of the Gators
              YEAHHHHH BROTHER!!!!!! GOOOOO GATORS!!!!! HUGE FELLOW GATOR HERE FROM ORLANDO,FL!!!!! WE ARE THE BOYS OF OLD FLORIDA,DOWN WHERE THE OLE GATORS PLAY............
              ALBANYFRIGHTNIGHTS.COM-THE WEBSITE OF THE SCARIEST SHOW IN SOUTH GEORGIA!!!!

Comment

Congrats. Getting sponsorships is sometimes difficult for a haunt...so congrats.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

When the Civil War ended my Great-great-grandfather was in north-Florida, then he began his long walk back home to Mount Carroll, Illinois
                  (The northwest corner of Illinois)
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Talk about God's country-North to Central Florida IS God's country!
                    ALBANYFRIGHTNIGHTS.COM-THE WEBSITE OF THE SCARIEST SHOW IN SOUTH GEORGIA!!!!

Comment

Congratulations, that's wonderful!
                      www.mindseizure.com
                      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Ugh, something happened with coke and they would not make the signs. I think someone spoke up before they asked the higher ups. Pepsi steped in to fill the gap and today I got two banners and four large signs. :cry: Well, the signs will be great once I get them fixed, I plan on using the sign board and having a sign shop letter it like they do my truck. All the sign said was "Farmers Cemetery Trail" the letters are not even and on one of the signs the letter A is coming off. :shock: I will never drink soda again!

Comment

Jeepers! Yeah difficult to look a gift horse in the mouth. Do the uneven letters have a slightly sinister look?

Comment

No, they are peel and stick and it just looks bad. I think the same thing happened with pepsi, that happened with coke. My brother deals with both of them and the vendors just wanted to make good with him. On a nice note because I brought in the sign board I did not have to pay as much for them. I'll post a photo of them when I pick them up Friday. Your right about looking a gift horse in the mouth but, on them same note saying you will do something just to make points with a manager that buys your merchandise before you even know if you will be allowed is wrong. They should have told him that they would ask if it could be done.

Comment

I dunno?
                              Kinda reminds me of a local woman and her husband who worked building their big house for about a dozen years, finally some relatives came over to help, Uncle Fuddmeir did his part , he hung the hallway wall paper...
                              upside down!
                              "Help" or "Free"?
                              What are they worth if it's resulting in a crappy outcome?
                              I know, "It's the thought that counts", but maybe if someone would have been taking the time to really think, they would not have created an inferior product or bad results?
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                              X