No announcement yet.

Mr. Bill's Thrills (Haunt Show Tour) ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bill's Thrills (Haunt Show Tour) ??

Hey Everyone,

Got an e-mail today from TW saying that there is another haunt tour going on during the Haunt Show in St. Louis on Friday and Saturday night? Apparently the haunt is called Mr. Bill's Thrills?

With everything going on during the show I don't know if I'll have time to do this tour, but is anyone else going to check this out? Anyone know anything about the haunt or have any more info?

Thanks,
    Jordan Renda
    www.NightTerrorsHauntedHouse.com

Actually I have heard of the haunt. It is located in Troy Missouri. Which is just north of Wright City. I would say it is probably a hour and a half from St. Louis by guessing. I wasnt aware they were opening for T.W. I have heard good things about his haunt. He is very involved in his community far as helping local charities with his haunted attraction. www.mrbillsthrills.com is the website. He is open March 26th and 27th. I would encourage anyone who can make this haunt to do so. The more the scarier. I will try to take it in.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

It seems to be about 60 miles out of St. Louis. I am curious what to expect myself.
      Richard Alvarado
      Moxley Manor Haunted House

www.moxleymanor.com
      www.nightscarebeforechristmas.com
      Stalk Us on Facebook
      Stalk Us on Twitter
      Stalk Us on YouTube

Comment

I think we're going to go check it out...
        Come see what lies BENEATH!
        www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Comment

What hours are you gonna be open? Do you plan on have a lights on tour afterwards?
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Mr Bills will be open 7-11 pm on 26th & 27th , & will have after hours lights on tours both nights ! All TWE HAAShow attendees recieve FREE VIP upgrade just for showing your HS ID Badge , buyers and vendors welcome !
            More info : mrbillsthrills.com

Comment

If I read the info correctly, they are also open the weekend before TW. I plan on going then.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes , they are open the weekend B4 , But no lights on tours afterwards .

Comment

Here is what I've heard through the grapevine. Mr Bills Thrills will be open March 19th and 20th and 26th and 27th for TWE HAA SHOW. Hours 7pm-11pm. Lights off for Haunt Show attendees after close 26th & 27th. Hauntshow attendees get free v.i.p upgrade when they show TWE Badge (Vendor or Buyer).
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

I really want to go to this, but the wife and I did not plan on renting a car. Is there a plan for a bus of any kind? Anyone have any idea what a shared taxi fare would run?
                    Allen H
                    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

No buses arranged for this years event , sorry for the inconvinience .

Comment

Go by Hearse, Car, Taxi, or however else you can get there. Went last night it was great to say the least. Full review on Lotta Thrills at Mr. Bills Thrills thread. You dont want to miss this!
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Hey Shane old buddy, why not load us up and take us over in your fancy wheels? LOL We might go if we have time.

Comment

FYI , when Mr Bills Management planned the tour of Mr Bills Thrills , they forgot to account for DST change , & still being fairly light out along the Trail , so if you can make it between 7:30 & 8:00 there will be less waiting for darkness to fall . Our humblest apologies for this inconvenience to anyone !

Comment

anyone miss this

If you missed this you lost out Mr. Bill is a very gracious host and full of wonderful information with the lights on tour it was worth way more than the $13 cost and I would like to have gave more but I took another tour that cost a lot more.

Comment

Working...
                              X