No announcement yet.

Forbes Magazine rates St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I wouldn't trust those lists either. Last year Over the rine in Cincinnati, OH was ranked as the most dangerous neighborhood in America according to FBI statistics yet Cincinnati has only had one homicide this year I think. Where is New Orleans on that list?
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Then there was the story..

..was it just yesterday? About the couple from Florida who took the small town in N. Dakota up on their free money scheme to get them to relocate there but after a few years they were hurt (no new friends!) and bored (Wal-Mart is 45 miles away, and nothing to do, (Pop. 240?)
      their kids (2) Loved the school.
      The parents said they liked not having to worry about someone sneaking up behind you and abusing you, but they are returning to Florida anyway....you know, if someone hits you on the head real hard just one time, you might not wake up? You might wake up and not be able to ever be employed again. You might develop epilepsy.....but I guess that risk is worth it to them, but what about their kids?
      We all have our own prioritys I guess don't we?
      How many of us ever get everything we think we want?
      The job we like, the pay we think we deserve, living in a house we enjoy, living where we want to be?
      I think for most of us it will always be a trade-off balancing 2 of these against one from column "B".
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

As it turns out that article isn't about crime its about things that are going on in the city making the city un-happy... yeah we are un-happy about the exact thing they say we are un-happy about THE RAMS who suck!

Yeah they've won SIX games in THREE years who wouldn't be un-happy about that? We suck almost as bad as Detroit!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
          As it turns out that article isn't about crime its about things that are going on in the city making the city un-happy... yeah we are un-happy about the exact thing they say we are un-happy about THE RAMS who suck!

Yeah they've won SIX games in THREE years who wouldn't be un-happy about that? We suck almost as bad as Detroit!

Larry
          Look, just because your 1 win this year was against us, doesn't mean you can talk trash about us, lol. We've won TEN games in THREE years so there! The Lions are going to turn it around soon you wait. Besides how are you going to feel when Mizzou moves to the Big10? Personally, I think Nebraska will move but the rumblings are there.
          Jared Layman

Comment

you've never been to..................

CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY. The murder capital of the world. (give St. Louis a break)

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
              Again with the strip clubs and it always seems to get first mention by you St. Louis residents. Someone build these guys something other than a strip club!!
              The strip club mention is a tad bit of sarcasm. It is mentioned like the "what high school did you go to" question. If you are from this area, that is the question you get asked.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

I figured you got asked that a lot from the posts. I really don't care, I just like teasing you guys about it. I don't care what people do.
                Jared Layman

Comment

don't forget about Baltimore aka Balitimurder and DC
                  HHA Member

Comment

DC and Baltimore can be rough that's for sure. What part of the area do you live in Mike? Hope it's not in Prince George's county where gangs are taking over! I work very close to DC.

Darkangel

Comment

Working...
                    X