NEW SPFX Chopper Clown Silicone Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SPFX Chopper Clown Silicone Mask

Sculpted by Jim Kagel. The same man who sculpted for John Carpenter in "The Thing". This sculpt can be custom painted not only to be a clown but an Orc or a Demon. The Chopper Clown will be $889 +shipping ($30 in US. $60 outside of the US). It is available for preorder, and we will be offering $100 off the price if ordered before March 9th. Send your payments to paypal email spfxmasks@aol.com with a note on which paint job you want.

Very cool looking mask great job.

It looks like silicone masks are inching ever closer to the 4-digit price tag! With the list of people making silicone masks growing shouldn't the prices start going down sometime soon, despite who sculpts it?

DA

Comment

Most likely, but with this one it's not only who sculpted it but it is the chopper teeth, a new invention by Rusty. It is expensive, but it is worth the investment.

Comment

OMG, this mask is the bomb.

Going to go look for the price now!
        Ed Roberts
        Founder
        The Nightmare Factory
        www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
        www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Yea, this mask is going to be extremely freaky looking once all painted up. I advice anybody who is interested in it to pre-order because $100 off is a heck of a lot better than the normal price.

Comment

Any chance of a picture of a painted one?

Comment

Originally posted by coasterfreak63 View Post
              Any chance of a picture of a painted one?
              Mask hasn't been completely finished yet. Once it has been completely molded and casted a pic will get posted.

Comment

I love buying masks for my actors ... I think when people make this masks they need to try and think as generic as possible then make it as creative as possible.

In other words a zombie...do something we haven't seen before something wicked but we all can use zombies so there is a big market for it.

A demon, werewolf, mummy, vampire, sea creature, evil old lady, clown, just something generic enough that it fits many of our attractions.

I hope to see more of those types of masks in the future.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

silicone maske

If anyone is interested CFX offered me a very good deal on their masks if I could put together an order of ten or more. If interested let me know

Comment

Working...
                  X