Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hanf-A-Domous Predicts Going Going GONE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanf-A-Domous Predicts Going Going GONE!!!

Going…Going…GONE

We all know what a fabulous business this is supposed to be. I am certain that many enter this dark realm after seeing long lines at an attraction they visited the weekend prior to Halloween weekend. Hanf-A-Domous has been receiving messages from the beyond regarding the Haunted Attraction industry for years now. These are some of the latest to come to me while in a dream state…a transcendental state if you will. Keep in mind that Hanf-A-Domous makes no real predictions himself…he is merely the vessel that is used by the metaphysical world to bring knowledge and information to the industry. These latest prediction are about the closing of well known haunts.

1…..Molar Manor…..With a name as bad as this one is, only Hanf-A-Domous the Resplendant could have predicted it would have lasted as long as it did. Despite the fact that this name is little better than “the House of Teeth” (I’m thinking that House of Shock sounds better) this event is decorated and tricked out to equal some of the finest the industry has to offer. Hanf-A-Domous the Wonderful predicts that Molar Manor will go up for auction shortly and further predicts that those who attend will walk away with something truly special.
    As certain as it is that a ghost says BOO…what I see I depart to you!!!

2…..Terror on the Fox. Although everyone knew the name of this Haunt and of the “Bad Boys” who created the attraction, it was the Frozen Tundra Fright Tour of several years ago that made this show the darling of the industry. This much loved show took a hit when 2 years ago “Tattoo” decided to become the “go to” guy at Nightmare New England. Last year other Bad Boys decided to go to…too as Tattoo brought in his team of Shady B, Kenrick et al.
    Bottom line is that only original Bad Boy Beaker was left to keep the TOTF name going.
    One didn’t have to be Hanf-A-Domous to see this one coming. My visions were clear on this right from the start as I predicted management and parking problems coming down the road. With the creative life force gone and no cooperation from the powers that be Hanf-A-Domous has correctly predicted the closing of Terror on the Fox and an auction is imminent….(sorry…for you Haunters that means real soon).
    I predict that anything purchased from TOTF will be not only a valued addition to any haunt, but in years to come will become a part of Haunting History.
    One +one+one makes three…I can only tell you what I see!!!

3…..Realm of Darkness…Another heart breaking prediction from The Great One. Yes, it’s true. I kept receiving messages regarding Catsup…specifically Heinz 57. Even Hanf-A-Domous the splendiferous was confused by this message. Then, after taking a strange pill (called Adderal) the message became clear. The 57 had nothing to do with basic food groups (certainly most Haunters consider catsup a food group)…it had everything to do with the number of rooms in the Realm of Darkness. I can’t think of another Haunt featuring 57 rooms. That said, I thought Larry’s show was so big that I was still walking through it 11 days after last years Transworld ended . Speaking of Larry and the Darkness, this show was built by Halloween Productions so now you understand the name Realm of DARKNESS. Get it? Larry…The Darkness…Realm of Darkness…Get it???
    So apparently this fabulous economy which is supposed to be getting better really sucks as it has claimed another legendary Haunt. The RoD was located in Pontiac Michigan and was part of another well known show. Not only is RoD going on the block, we will now have to see if and how that other show is affected.

4…And the visions just keep on coming. My minds eye is like a television set…I can actually see these haunts close…one by one…the same way I predicted the end of Cydney Neil’s Rocky Point Haunted House several years ago.
    Next on the hit list is a Haunt in Ohio!!! I see the demise of a popular well established show. The usual problems have finally taken their toll here…the economy being amongst them but local inspector troubles figure into it as well. All I can ask is…when will Haunters finally learn their lesson?

Finally…these visions are relinquishing their grip on my minds eye. The Metaphysical world is a place of wonder yet uncertainty. All I can give to you is what it gives to me!!!
    In this, my final vision, I see the end of a Haunt whose cast members have been passionate about for many many years. I regret to predict the end of Ricky & Karen Dick’s Castle Blood. For reasons that I see clearly but refuse to divulge I see the end of their long and legendary run clearly in sight. I Hanf-A-Domous the All Knowing wish these two, who have been around for decades, nothing but the best as they move forward to embrace whatever life holds in store for them. I ask the stars to allow me to be wrong this one time!!!

And so it is time once again to leave you with you thoughts as I Hanf-A-Domous the seer slumps into a meditative state exhausted from the messages I have received from the unknown!!! As it is written, so shall it be. H

Hanf is on a role... LOL

I know that Terror on the Fox is having an auction coming soon!

Sorry to see them go what a great run! Want to say you guys did a great job! Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

All of these haunts, even the one in Ohio that is unamed, have had great runs. I am sad to see each of them go.

Ps. Hanf-A-Domous, this prediction is a little late in coming. Maybe time for a different prescription. LOL

Comment

I could not believe my eyes when I heard about TOF closing. So glad my crew and I made it out last season to see the haunt in all its glory. I will miss the friendship I have built with them over the past few years and will try to honor their memory by putting on a great show using the things I have learned from them at my haunt!
        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Are you talking about "House of the Dancing Dead", which is what Molar Manor turned into several years ago?

Comment

It is very sad to see TOTF go up for auction; the haunt is definitely an institution! If there is one thing I've learned, it's that change is good and I'm very excited to know that the creative force and energy behind the success of TOTF has not departed from the haunt industry! Anyone who knows the Bad Boys knows some of the most passionate, caring and giving people in this industry! I'm fortunate and proud to call them my friends and I'm enjoying watching all the exciting developments taking place for them! They definitely have LOTS of positive karmic energy coming their way!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hanf View Post
              Going…Going…GONE

In this, my final vision, I see the end of a Haunt whose cast members have been passionate about for many many years. I regret to predict the end of Ricky & Karen Dick’s Castle Blood. For reasons that I see clearly but refuse to divulge I see the end of their long and legendary run clearly in sight. I Hanf-A-Domous the All Knowing wish these two, who have been around for decades, nothing but the best as they move forward to embrace whatever life holds in store for them. I ask the stars to allow me to be wrong this one time!!!
              H

Dear Hanf-a-domous,

I know you have been a close friend to the castle for a very long time and I am very happy to able to say that your plea was heard and you were very wrong in your prediction. Castle Blood had a great 18th season, with those loyal and passionate cast members you mentioned proving what it means to be a real family and pulling together to make sure that we had a great year. Everyone who was meant to be there was there and put on a great show
              ( but you may want to check your sources in the future, i hear squirrels make horrible informants)

-skully/caitlin (aka the daughter of the castle)

Comment

I also have to point out your wrong prediction. I spent many hours up at Terror on the Fox this season and and it was alive and doing well.

With a new facade, feel and VIP area it was a haunting pleasure this season.

So much so I am excited to see next year's event. And along with the new era of the Fox, BEAKER even cut off his long well known dreads!

Long live the fox!

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Realm of Darkness was open this year (2010), but in a new location, and with an updated haunt!

Comment

Say it ain't so, oh great one !!!!!

Molar manor? I thought this was the home of doctor giggles...... Anyway, since the great state of ohio is the huant capital of the world, (next to missouri) I can't believe any haunts in the great state of ohio will be closing. Please, in your next tele-kenetic, adderal -induced dream, give us some names and locations. The future heartbreak and shattered dreams are killing me allready!

Comment

Working...
                    X