Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Larry on this one.

Comment

Larry, stating the obvious, absolutely no help. That's not even close to what I asked.

Nightgore, thanks for the input, I appreciate it! Anyone else have opinions on shows other than Transworld?

By the way, I'm taking $300 off of the Decayed and the Egyptian costumes if anyone is interested.....

Comment

I think MHC would be your best bet; we've always had a lot of orders from that show and there is still plenty of time to get product made and shipped before season.
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

The VA scheduled me for surgery a week before Transworld. This was to be my first trip too. Now, I know I will be in no condition to walk, let alone travel to St. Louis. I'm pretty disappointed.
          Chris Tillman, President
          Rocky Mountain Terror, LLC
          Trick or Terror Haunted House
          www.TerrorHaunts.com

Comment

Yeah but what I'm saying to you is this if you can afford to go somewhere else what is the difference between TW, IAAPA or any other show? Almost NONE... you have to get hotels, you have to travel, you have to eat, all the same no matter where you go practically. So what is the cost difference?

$800 per booth to $1200 per booth? Whats the difference? When you play poker you play odds, you might figure you've got the worst hand BUT your priced in you have to call because you have a ton of outs and the pot odds keep you in the hand. TW is the same thing... you can't make up what you lose but double up other shows. Its just bad business!

Your choice to make. I'm just saying bad decision in my opinion. Add up the numbers and figure out how much it would cost to go to one over the other...maybe TW might cost you an extra grand but man are you kidding me you are getting 20 to 1 on your money! No brainer.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
            X