Bruce Campbell dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Campbell dead

For thos of you who dont know he was the starof Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 7 Army of Darkness...... Hate to be the bearer of sad news, but I happened to buy a copy of Evil Dead today at Walmart and as I watched it, I did an internet search for him cause I wanted to see what he was up to. Apparently he died on Sat of a heart attack at home. Freaky taht he died the same day I was watching his movie and I hapened to do a search for his credits:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Campbell
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Hey Dirk buddy did some digging and found out youve been hosed...thats just one of the many celebs that has "Died" over this year...all of which are fake. Bruce Campbell is still alive...apparently people get a thrill over seeing that there fav celeb is dead

Happy to be the Bearer of good news for once...BRUCE CAMPBELL IS ALIVE
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Lol, well slap my ass and call me a bucky! Idk, i just reported what was on the net. Gladi was wrong...
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Lol damn, that really shook me. He's great in 'Burn Notice', one of my favorite shows.

Comment

Wow, had me going! He is going to be in the remake of Evil Dead.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Maybe just Evil "Ash" died and good Bruce is still ticking>
            Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Ya when I saw this post on here it had me going for a minute. Im glad its not true! I love Bruce Campbell. He is the best! There was an internet scam less than a month ago saying Johnny Depp had died. Its pretty stupid someone would even do such a thing!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

You people scared the bejeesus out of me. Stop that.
                -------------------------------
                http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

He is very alive and well....he lives here in the Rogue Valley...very nice guy by the way!!
                  Lord of Fright
                  "I'm Smiling cause they have not found the bodies yet!"

Comment

I met him once yes very nice guy. Would love to have him appear at my haunt ... need to get in touch with him sometime. He'd be a great actor to have appear and lets hope I can get him to appear before he really is dead.

LOL

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Mark Twain Said It:

"Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggeratted."
                      ...which actually balances out the braggadocio of so many of our actual lives.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Shew!

I just about cried. I am a HUGE Deadite and fan of B.C. The day he dies i am going to stay home and watch all his movies in the dark, Crying and eating chocolate. Thank god. My favorite movie is Mindwarp. It was a weird one.
                        www.imdb.com/title/tt0100152/
                        Last edited by ScreamParkBarnibus; 02-24-2010, 01:21 AM.
                        "Good things come to those who wait but, only things left by those who hustle"
                        "What's the matter? Never seen a pig before?" - Barnibus Rhindes

Comment

Bruce Campbell appearing at the Darkness would be Out of this World! You would probably have as big if not a bigger night than when you got Robert Englund.?! I dont know who your biggest draw far as celebrities has been over the years. I know you have had Elvira and many others. I have met several. And really greatful you had them over the years. I met Gunnar Hansen. Andrew Bryniarski, Mike Williams. And the one and only Robert Englund. I would really encourage you to get Bruce Campbell he is a class act not to mention a really great actor. And greatly loved by anyone in horror or haunted houses. Its been three years going on 4 since you last had Andrew. I brought my youngest son Brenan only a week after he was born and Andrew signed a poster and gave it to him for free! And we also got some great pics of him holding Brenan. I have brought Brenan to your haunts every year. Last year I brought both my boys but my oldest son Eric wasnt sure about going through so he stayed outside and watched the queline monsters with his mom. But Brenan went through the Darkness no problem. He is only 3 so I carried him. He got a little scared and yelled out at first. But the funny thing was he would wave or say bye to the monsters who were really not taking it easy on him. So it made there scare look like it didnt faze him. Alot of your actors either waved and even gave him Halloween candy. And they gave him high 5's. One woman actor said to me oh I remember this little boy and said you bring him every year dont you. And I said yes. I said he loves haunted houses like his dad. I said he was literally dragging me in here sayin he wanted to see the monsters. I really have some great memories visiting the Darkness over the last 13 yrs. I really have to give the actors at the Darkness alot of credit for treating my son as great as they did. I meant to post this back in October but I just didnt have the time.
                          Thankyou for everything! It really means alot over the years!
                          Damon Carson
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                          X