Dark shadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark shadows

They have announced that following two more films with Johnny Depp, The Tourist and Pirates 4, he and Tim Burton will finally launch into making "Dark Shadows." Depp has held the rights for some time and will Co-Produce with Dan Curtis Productions. They state it will be out for 2011 but I think it will push till 2012. Looks cool Barnabus fans!
    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

I've been waiting for this a long time! Awesome!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

WOW does that take me back to early childhood! No one else but Johnny Depp could play Barnabus and make it work.
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I had a custom-painted Barnabas Collins portrait painted (complete with moving eyes) and hanging in my Haunt for the last 14 years now. Every year when people stop by they always comment on my Barnabas portrait.

It will be every interesting indeed to see how Deep does this Dark Shadows film. I certainly hope he puts the witch character of Angelique' in the story!

Comment

With Depp and Tim Burton I cant wait to see this. They have been talking about this for sometime. Its too bad they have all these other projects to do before this.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
          X