used magazines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used magazines?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any back issues of Hauntworld, Haunted Attraction or Fright Times magazines that you would be interested in selling. I have quite a few that I bought directly from the publishers, but I'm looking for issues that aren't readily available. I'm also looking for used Dvd's, books, and any other material that might help make my haunt successful. I know I can buy a lot of stuff new, but if I can save a dollar or two buying used, I can put that money in other things. Thanks for all of your help. You can reach me on this board or e-mail me at jb8469@comcast.net

Pete
    Pete Follo

i just purchased from hauntbook.com..... the how to and dvd....

Comment

Jim Warfield has a large collection of magazines up in his attic. Alot of the pages are stuck together. Alot of the middle of the magazines have been torn out? Not sure what good they would be to you?cHe may still find them somewhat valuable still. They arent haunt related. But hey they would be coming from a real haunted house.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Every once and a while there are some listed on eBay. I just sold a few extra copies I had accquired over the years.
        Zach Wiechmann
        www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Damon, your post is pretty funny. Hopefully Mr Warfield will get a kick out of it as well. Anyway, wrong type of horror magazines.

Hellrazzors-yeah, I have the "so you want to be" book. You will find the information in it very helpful. Let me know how you like the DVD.

Zach- I have found some mags on ebay, but you're right, there few and far between. Thanks for writing, Pete.
          Pete Follo

Comment

Jim Warfield

Jim and I have known each other for a while. We have fun poking jokes at each other. Im sure he will get me back someway on the board. We usually try to liven up the board with jokes or not being serious all the time. But at the same time trying to help other people. I have a collection of all the Fright time magazines. All the Haunt Worlds and various other mags like H.A. and maybe a issue of Scared Stiff or two. But I cant let them go cheap because I couldnt replace alot of them.
            Sorry and good luck,
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
            X