Distortions Creature For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distortions Creature For Sale

Here is an opportunity to own one of the most unusual inflatable attractions ever made. There are only about 10 of these in the world and 5 here in the states. We had it in the corn field last year. Just the fact that it towered above the corn so far made it draw a huge amount of attention. It is 150' long, 40' wide and 25' tall. It is lighted on the inside with black lights and has 4 self contained internal sound systems. Here is the link to it on Distortions website.

https://www.distortionsunlimited.com...=3&SubCatID=71

It is currently located in Winchester, Virginia 22602

Our asking price is about 1/3 of the cost new, but I would like to keep those details private between myself and anyone that is truly interested.

PM me for additional info.

Thanks, Steve Black
    Attached Files

LOL, so that was what you were talking about. WOW! That is awesome! Somebody should snatch this puppy up!

Comment

Interested

Pm sent Steve, Thanks.

Comment

Do you have anymore photos?
        The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

It really looks cool in that cornfield. I hope you had a good attendance. I have been through one of these before. They are large and they really do draw attention from a long distance.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Wow that thing is impressive!
            Richard Alvarado
            Moxley Manor Haunted House

www.moxleymanor.com
            www.nightscarebeforechristmas.com
            Stalk Us on Facebook
            Stalk Us on Twitter
            Stalk Us on YouTube

Comment

Steve, how old is the creature? Who was the previous owner? Is their any holes in it? What condition is it in>
              Thanks,
              Greg
              Fearfest
              Greg Allen
              scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Here are a few more pictures

It was hard to get any good pictures up close since it is so big and we had the corn so tight along the sides. The first pic is looking down the right side. Keep in mind that the corn is 12 to 14 feet tall.

The second pic is during the setup with the first 4 sections inflated. You can get a sense of just how big it is compared to the trucks and semi trailers to the left of the pic.

The third pic is the view customers saw when came into the farm.

I did not get any pictures of the inside, but there are a few on the distortions website.

When I look at the pictures, it is still hard to believe that you can hold up 3500 lbs. of material with air. Although it does take 9 blowers to do it.

Thanks for asking, Steve
                Attached Files

Comment

if you will ples email me so we can talk thanks it joshua77wilson@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by N2SPOOKINU View Post
                    Steve, how old is the creature? Who was the previous owner? Is their any holes in it? What condition is it in>
                    Thanks,
                    Greg
                    Fearfest
                    Yes Greg You need this how cool would it be to have close to the highway or in back.

My oldest said "Greg needs this to add to his haunt."

Comment

I hear ya Andrew! It would be awesome in our cornmaze. I have been sending emails back and forth. We will see how it goes.
                      Greg
                      Fearfest
                      Greg Allen
                      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I didn't even get a chance to see it set up last year! Now you are selling it!
                        sigpic
                        Louis Brown
                        Owner, operator, and dish washer
                        at
                        DarkWood Manor

Comment

Sorry about that Louis. The corn maze needs to come back to that area next year and we would really like to put up a second indoor attraction. Maybe someone nearby will buy it and you will still have a chance to see it in person.

Steve

Comment

Why would anyone want to put it in a corn maze? Its an attraction all to itself. Just my opinion.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

I don't know, I think it would be cool to be making your way through the corn and then bam the only way out is to enter the creature.
                              Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                              Why would anyone want to put it in a corn maze? Its an attraction all to itself. Just my opinion.
                              Damon
                              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
                              X