Distortions Creature For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SomeThingInTheIce View Post
    I don't know, I think it would be cool to be making your way through the corn and then bam the only way out is to enter the creature.
    Thats what I was thinking!!

I like how you can only see the top half of it from a distance. And having never seen anything like it, it will really draw the publics attention. This is a really good attention getter!!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Steve,

I came up to see it early in the season last year, but it was a windy day and you didn't have it set up. My wife and I ended up just going through your regular haunt.
      If I had the scratch and and the space to put it, I'd love to buy it. Unfortunately I have neither at the time. We are adding a 3d attraction this year, and that is going to tax my budget.
      You need to stop by DarkWood some time soon. I'm there most days and weekends.
      sigpic
      Louis Brown
      Owner, operator, and dish washer
      at
      DarkWood Manor

Comment

Louis,

We will try to get down there to see you sometime in the spring. Last season was really challenging with all the rain and wind. Are you going to Transworld this year?

Steve

Comment

No, unfortunately I can't go. I really want to, but I have way too many projects going on now. And my wife is pregnant with our first child due in July, so I'm trying to be fiscally responsible. Also, I'm going to try to get the majority of the work on DarkWood this year done before the baby comes.
          sigpic
          Louis Brown
          Owner, operator, and dish washer
          at
          DarkWood Manor

Comment

We will be at Transworld on Fri. and Sat. if anyone that I have talked with wants to see more pictures and discuss this attraction.

P.M. me and we will work out a time

Thanks, Steve

Comment

I'm shocked that no one has bought this thing up, it's just so cool.
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Have you sold the Creature?

Comment

Attraction Sold

The attraction has been sold and will be California next year.

Thanks to everyone who showed an interest.

For those who came along after I had a deal in the works, I am sorry we didn't talk sooner.

Steve Black

Comment

Originally posted by sbb View Post
                    The attraction has been sold and will be California next year.

Steve Black
                    Where at in California? I'd love to see it in person.

Comment

SBB -

I'd be interested in knowing more about it. You can email me at tyler952001@yahoo.com or call me 918-230-9056.

Originally posted by sbb View Post
                      Here is an opportunity to own one of the most unusual inflatable attractions ever made. There are only about 10 of these in the world and 5 here in the states. We had it in the corn field last year. Just the fact that it towered above the corn so far made it draw a huge amount of attention. It is 150' long, 40' wide and 25' tall. It is lighted on the inside with black lights and has 4 self contained internal sound systems. Here is the link to it on Distortions website.

https://www.distortionsunlimited.com...=3&SubCatID=71

It is currently located in Winchester, Virginia 22602

Our asking price is about 1/3 of the cost new, but I would like to keep those details private between myself and anyone that is truly interested.

PM me for additional info.

Thanks, Steve Black

Comment

Also, sold.

Rather than posting on every for sale post, why don't you just make one post that says, "please email me with info on haunt stuff for sale so i can pretend to buy it" or some such thing.

Or at least read the thread before posting.
                        Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

Do you still have those puppys for sale, he may want to buy those?lol.
                          Originally posted by Dark Attraction View Post
                          Also, sold.

Rather than posting on every for sale post, why don't you just make one post that says, "please email me with info on haunt stuff for sale so i can pretend to buy it" or some such thing.

Or at least read the thread before posting.
                          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Does anyone know where in Cali this creature will be? I live in Northern California and if it was close I'd sure like to experience viewing something so spectacular!

Comment

Working...
                            X