Dan Faupel back on Hauntworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny?

Are you serious in what you said or do you know Dan and making a joke at him? Before I go off I want to know that you mean this as a joke to a friend. Shane and its I am waiting! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Great to have you back Dan! You do awesome work.

Shane, unfortunately judging by some of Danny's other posts I don't think it was a joke.

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Thanks for the welcome backs guys...nice to see a lot of familiar names still here! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in St. Louis. Who is going from here?

It has been a whirlwind lately. I'm fresh back from a couple of weeks in India installing a new dark ride I designed. Preparing for Transworld, the new costume company and a funhouse project I am designing and project managing have kept me running like a chicken with my head cut off.

It was a very productive 2009 for me. I haven't updated my website in a long time, but any of you that are friends with me on Facebook can see a lot of 2009's project pics there if you are interested.
        Dan Faupel
        www.ThemedAttractionDesign.com
        www.HauntCostumes.com

Comment

Good to see you back around here Dan!

Allan

Comment

Glad to see you back Dan!
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Dan returns

I bought my first corpsed bucky from Dan @12 years ago. Still have it in my home haunt.

Comment

I was just wondering what is illegal alcohol; moonshine?, Absinth?, I mean St Louis is like one of the alcohol capitols of the world.
                sigpic

Comment

I had a couple of glasses of wine while I was reading this. Does that count?

OkOKOKOKOK you busted me...I had more then a couple!

Dan...wanna have a drink off???
                  ~WelchWitch

Comment

Dan! I dont know how I missed this thread, except for the fact that we're working like crazy over here to prepare for and promote our upcoming Ghouls Gone Wild event for Spring Break. I know you and your family have been crazy busy, between the move, your travels to install attractions, your design work, etc. I think I'm a busy guy and you put my efforts to shame my friend! I'm glad to see you back on here buddy!

Anyone wanting a recommendation on Dan and Dan's work, just ask me!

Kel

PS. I'm really exciting about seeing your new products at TW!
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                    X