HEY Chicago Transworld!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY Chicago Transworld!

The Ravens Grin Inn is OPEN for house tours, See www.hauntedravensgrin.com for driving directions and other info.
    7 pm to 12 midnight
    If you get lost or need us to wait up for you call us.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Hey Jim we planning on being there are 3am tonight. Hope your still up! Thats the Devils hour and the best hour to see ghosts. Mr Tuxuedo tore out like a bat out of hell at 5:30 in the spookmobile. And left our group in a large cloud of smoke. I think you should have hired that bus driver who takes the shortcut through the cornfields. He was a little better driver than Mr. Tuxedo! LOL! Anyway I hope your tour is a great success this weekend!
    Damon
    P.S are you making the show since its back in Rosemont? If you didnt register I would contact a vendor up there to get you in the door. Wear one of your crazy outfits and hand out fliers. Didnt you used to leave them in the bathrooms? LOL! Anyway I would fire up one of the spookmobiles and check it out.
    Damon
    Last edited by damon carson; 02-27-2010, 11:18 AM.
    Damon Carson

Comment

Last Night Was Alot Of FUN!

Haunters from Transworld showed up right after other customers and the two returning haunters were once again in danger of acquiring jaw pains from laughing too much as they went through The Ravens Grin Inn (just like their last time here three years ago!)
      The newbies that saw it for the first time were also so afflicted!
      We are open every night. 7 to 12 midnight
      See the website for directions: www.hauntedravensgrin.com
      Thank You.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X