No announcement yet.

HauntCostumes.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan, the ''GOD'' of the haunt industry said you should not go on with this type of costume so you better listen........whatever. I think it looks great!!

Comment

Dan, everything looks great! Would love to see some progress shots while molding. I posted some here of the corpse gloves I sculpted. Keep it up!
      Allen, thanks for the nod.

Comment

Great stuff Dan! Really love the uniqueness, looks awesome!

Good post Allen, definitely agree with you on that part... looks like everyone does.

Jake

Comment

Dan,
          Looks great.

When I get a huge costume, and can't find the actors, well, a couple pistons turn it into a one of a kind prop pretty quick.

can't wait to see the finals.
          Gravely MacCabre
          aka Ricky Dick
          Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
          and
          Midnight Monster Hop
          Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
          www.castleblood.com
          www.midnightmonsterhop.com
          www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com
          Lifetime achievement award winner
          International Costumers Guild

Comment

I can see what Larrys saying most actors dont want to wear an oversized costume that is heavy or gonna make them sweat like a hog. If Dan wants to make another line of costumes on the order of Gore Galore more power to him. The industry will decide if he will be at Transworld next year or not! Enough said.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Is this all you are going to have?

Is your corn stalker the only prototype you will have there? How do you plan on filling orders by October when all you have for T.W. is a corn stalker costume. Do you get corn whiskey with purchase of the corn stalker?
              Last edited by scaryguy666; 03-09-2010, 02:26 PM.
              Danny

Comment

Is anyone else sick of this scaryguy?
                The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Sorry

I call them like I see them. Sorry if people can't handle the truth.
                  Danny

Comment

Yeah... Every thread i go on I see this scaryguy dipshit ragging on everybody... Well buddy let's see the products that you are developing and selling at the show... or let's see the haunt YOU own..... Wait whats that? You don't own a haunt OR make haunt props or costumes to sell??? hmmm.... i suggest you put a sock in it If u have nothing constructive to say or until you show us how much better your haunt or your costumes are than the people you keep slamming. Now I'm just calling it as I SEE IT!!

-Tim
                    Tim Bunch
                    House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
                    www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

Dan just heard about this on the RFR podcast and have not been on the forum in a little while. WOW is all i can say that thing looks great can't wait to see it when you are done. all of you prop and costume creators never cease to amaze me with your artistic skills and vision keep it up.
                      Proud to be able to work at
                      http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Things got so insane before the show I never got a chance to post any updated pics...below are a few from the show.

I have more on my Facebook page (and several from the India dark ride and other projects) for anyone interested.

Thanks to everyone who helped HauntCostumes.com be a huge success at TW! We exceeded our sales projections, and thats always a good thing. I will never forget the people who invested in our first year by buying a costume.

Some of our customers were using their entire budget to purchase a Cornstalker, to build their entire corn maze theme around. You guys have my undying gratitude and respect. I have been in this industry for a long time, and when I say I will do something, I do it...no matter what it takes. I will not let you down.

We had such a great time seeing all of our haunt friends again, I hated for it to end! It was also really nice to be able to hang out with family and old friends back in St. Louis (thats where I was born and raised).

I will post when our website updates are finished.

Thank you once again, and I hope to see many of you again at Hauntcon!

Dan Faupel
                        www.ThemedAttractionDesign.com
                        www.HauntCostumes.com

Comment

In case anyone isn't familiar with Dan's work, he builds things to LAST and doesn't skimp on QUALITY in any way! Dan is one of the people in this industry you can buy from with 100% confidence in his work! Again Dan, AWESOME costume! Congratulations on the successful sales at the show my friend!

Kel
                          sigpic
                          Kelly Allen
                          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                          www.RaycliffManor.com
                          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Dan,

I am happy to see that you are out there on your own making it... you have a lot of talent and I'm sure you will do very very well. Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President
                            www.HalloweenProductions.com
                            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Kelly and Larry! I have been lucky that my design company has been doing so well right out of the gate over the last year or so, and keeping food on the table...then again I have always been one of those people that believes in creating your own luck...I have always worked very hard for my opportunities, and will always continue to do so. Thanks again for the nice endorsement!
                              Dan Faupel
                              www.ThemedAttractionDesign.com
                              www.HauntCostumes.com

Comment

Working...
                              X