Haunting: It's in my Blood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.S.

Me and some friends are wondering, how long did it take to braid all your hair ? That is a lot of braids ... And do you have a picture of when you took them out ? If its funny you should post it.
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

Thanks for your support! Don't know when my next mission trip will be now that I'm out of college, but I'm sure I'll find the time to go again eventually.

You are preaching to the choir about being busy... I was that kid in high school who
      participated in everything the school offered just so I would never be bored. I now only commit my time to 2 or 3 things, but I am just as busy. So I hear ya there... whoever came up with 24 hours in day?? Sooooo not enough time to get everything done. Then again, if I had more hours, I would quickly find something to fill up the vacancy!

I'm good friends with Brad, so I will give your button to him when I see him at TW. I'll make sure I give it to him before there's a drink (or several) in his hand.

It took about 5 hours to get my hair braided, and that was with 4 people working on me. And it HURT. They wove in fake hair too, so it was really heavy. Then it took 11 hours (spanning 2 days) for me, my mom, and my sister to get it out. I do have an aftermath picture... I'll track it down and post it. It was fun at the time... lol

Also, the group I went with, SportQuest, can be found here: www.sportquest.org. They do sports mission trips all over the world.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, as he has stated he likes to do what he wants when he wants. An don't forget we're also on facebook so stalk me on there and let me know. So no excuses !

Jessica Ward

Comment

Haha, k! Just talked to Brad - we'll get you the button somehow!

Here's a post-braided hair pic... enjoy.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

WOW... umm... thats wow...

Jessica Ward

Comment

Put me down for a few buttons as well, if that is feasible for ya!

I find it fascinating that, despite a myriad of cultural differences and boundaries, sports are universally understood and can be used as a powerful teaching tool. Congrats on an awesome trip that obviously had a positive impact on others. I'm doing research on sustainable agriculture practices in that particular region, so I'd love a chance to pester you with questions sometime!
              I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

Comment

Thanks!! And anytime! I will answer as much as I can. I might even be able to put you in touch with some of my friends there.

I will see what buttons I can find! Are you going to be at Transworld or would you rather me ship them to you? Either works! Thanks again!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X