Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHA Auction is looking amazing again!

Hey Guys,

Transworld is fast approaching and I'm sure everyone is ready to go and spend some cash and make their shows better. Make sure you save some of that cash for the 2nd annual HHA auction held on the show floor on Saturday at 4:30pm!

This year we have another GREAT line up of the industries' BEST vendors all generously donating amazing products.

Today I wanted to talk a bit about Froggy's Fog. By now you all know they offer some of the best fog fluids on the market to the haunt industry. We will be auctioning off a case of their high quality fluid, you can even choose a mix of any of their fluids, fog, swamp, haze, etc. in your case.

Also, Adam and the guys at Froggy's Fog promised us a brand new, top secret product that will also be up on the auction block. I don't even know what the secret item yet, but it sounds like it will be very popular and everyone can use it and will be wanting one.

We look forward to seeing you at the auction again this year! Hosted again by my favorite auctioneer and yours, Rich "Horrormaster" Hanf!!!

Allan
Working...
X