Real Horror at 2 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Horror at 2 am

Going to work this morning I got to experience a little bit of horror. My Civic Hybrid took on a rather large Deer at 60+ mph. Both Deer and Car are total loss. Some how I walked away with a few straches and and a bruise that looks like my seat belt.

woooo.. glad your ok...

Peter T
    FS
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

That's crazy! Good thing for the seat belt. It's weird, we try our hardest to scare people for a living but when it's a real scare it's not so much fun.

Glad you made it through ok.

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Glad you're ok, that is truly terrifying.
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Mutant I feel your pain! I got into an argument 2 weeks ago with a deer at 60 mph against my Scion xb. $5500 later my cars back on the road but I thought it was gonna be totaled. I'm glad your ok!

Greg
          Fearfest
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Was that a

scrawy Florida deer then?
            Not like an illinois corn-fed monster deer? hahahah!
            We have ALOT of deer around Carroll Co. Ill. infact I make it a point to warn people when they are going home from my house about them because I have seen herds of them just standing in the middle of rt. 64 at night, over a rise.
            This is the hilly part of this state, lots of little streams, steep hills, cliffs, trees, cornfields to hide in.
            Any traffic mishap you walk away from is pretty good and sometimes very lucky.
            Or did the space aliens shoot the deer into your car with their big, hidden sling-shot?
            All in good sport.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Had one jump out at my old Cavalier Wagon at 2:00am a couple years ago. I wonder how they know that's the best time to attack?

Fortunately it only cracked the widshield and left a large dent in the fender and door. I still haven't cleaned out all the fur that still lodged in the rear passenger seat. I keep it there as a warning to others...
              http://www.bigscaryshow.com
              http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Earlier in the season my neighbor and his family were on there way home from eating dinner out somewhere and a deer jumped into the driver side of their minivan. It hit the bar between the driver door and the rear door. It busted through the window and was about 6 inches from their little girl in the car seat. Everyone was okay, but really shaken up.

Glad to hear you are okay mutant.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

good for you theres no telling what that deers intentions were. you could have been carjacked or molested or both. That deer could have sold you into mexican white slavery
                  The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

Working...
                  X