Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Boys Scenic Design seminars 2010

Bad Boys Scenic Design Seminars 2010

National Haunters Convention – Valley Forge, Pa.

Detailing your Haunted Attraction : Foam Carving & More!
    Apr 30, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
    Bad Boys Scenic Design

Are you ready to take your attraction to the next level? Here’s your chance! Sure to be a hit with attendees, this informative how-to (and hands on) seminar will give haunters of all experience levels the techniques to turn an average room design into a highly detailed Disney-level attraction. Detailing techniques, tips, tools of the trade as well as advanced methods will be demonstrated and discussed. Topics and demos will cover painting, distressing, LightScaping, rust, rotted plaster, tiger foam, and of course the Bad Boys’ signature Styrofoam Masonry. Learn how these applications have been used in attractions across the country including Nightmare New England, SpookyWorld, Reapers Revenge, Terror on the Fox and more!

Bad Boys Scenic Design is a group of designers whose artistic skills in set design have earned them the respect and admiration of the most prominent names in the haunted attraction industry. Don’t miss the chance to learn their best tricks, techniques, and methods refined during their 20 year career in the Haunted Attraction industry. Register soon to guarantee your spot in this special seminar as this 3 – 4 hour long seminar is expected to sell out.
    Click on the following link for more info and registration:
    http://www.halloweenuniversity.com/p...nal_school.php

Midwest Haunters Convention – Columbus, OH.

Extreme Detailing for your Haunted Attraction
    Sunday June 6, 1pm – 5pm
    Bad Boys Scenic Design & Screamline Studios

Are you ready to take your attraction to the next level? Here’s your chance! Sure to be a hit with attendees, this informative how-to (and hands on) seminar will give haunters of all experience levels the techniques to turn an average room design into a highly detailed Disney-level attraction. Detailing techniques, tips, tools of the trade as well as advanced methods will be demonstrated and discussed.
    Topics and demos will cover faux painting, distressing, LightScaping, rust, rotted plaster, tiger foam, and of course the Bad Boys’ signature Styrofoam Masonry. This year’s seminar will include special guest designer Jason Blaszczak from Screamline Studios.

Learn how these applications have been used in attractions across the country including Nightmare New England, SpookyWorld, Reapers Revenge, Terror on the Fox and more!
    Bad Boys Scenic Design is a group of designers whose artistic skills in set design have earned them the respect and admiration of the most prominent names in the haunted attraction industry. Don’t miss the chance to learn their best tricks, techniques, and methods refined during their 20 year career in the Haunted Attraction industry.

Register soon to guarantee your spot in this special seminar as this 4 ½ - 5 hour long session is expected to sell out. Cost – $150. Save $20 if registered by May 4th – Use Discount Code “BBSD”.

Click on the following link to register:
    https://midwest-haunters-convention....ap.com/MHC2010
    Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Mike

I am sure this will be great if your involved! Shane and its talk about a great seminar! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey brotha, I'll be coming to the pa one! Check your voicemail and call me back ya hoser!!! Lol

-Tim
      Tim Bunch
      House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
      www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

i thought they were making videos of their past seminars? if so is it out?

Comment

Excellent

Mike! Looking forwrd to seeing you again at Midwest!

Comment

Boy what a chop!!!! do you guys see the way my name was just thrown about without a care in the world( bad boys OHHHH and bye the way some guy name Jason too will help out ??)
            well i guess i am just chop liver....

just some random dude

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

P.S HAHAHA just busting balls mike, this Seminar will be the best EVER and i am very proud everyone is joining together to give the paying customer something to live and grow bye!!!
            Last edited by screamline studios; 03-04-2010, 12:03 AM.

Comment

To be very honest and true this Seminar will puke out all our skin and hearts for what we all do... So with that said i raise a toast to all haunts across the USA....

Jason Blaszczak

Comment

Thanks all, there will definitely be a lot packed into these classes including how we designed and built our huge cave and catacombs system at Terror on the Fox. We are really looking forward to teaching these seminars and we hope to see you there!

Jason, we are excited to be teaching with you in Columbus my friend!

Take care and I look forward to seeing everyone in St. Louis.

Mike "Tattoo" Krausert
                Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

are the past classes on video????

Comment

I am soooo loking forward to this seminar!!! Save me a front row seat! Wooohooo!!!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Anyone debating on if the seminar is worth it, I attended last year and learned quite a few good tips from them and actually was the high bidder at the action and walked away with a pretty cool set for my haunt!!
                      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

At MWHC, are you guys gonna limit the amount of attendees? I don't mind laying down the $$, but I don't want to have to sit back and watch because 75+ are attending.

Comment

Wish I could make it Mike, you guys could show me a thing or two!

Comment

Hey DOC,
                            Dont be so negative!!! this is not only about teaching, and mingling, but having fun !! Personally i believe the more people the better!!! one big party with people we love and people that love this industry ...

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

P.S Long live MHC

Comment

Scott,

Not to worry, the seminars will be very personal and hands on. It's a very relaxed environment and people will be able to move around to see what we are doing, how we are doing it and try it for themselves. I will make sure that everything is clearly visible and everyone can hear what we are saying.

Ron, thanks for the plug my friend, that was a fun class to teach and I am happy you were able to use the set at your Haunt.

Mark, I wish you could make it too! Will you be able to attend any of the conventions this year?

As far as the video footage from past classes, it does exist and will eventually be edited into a pretty long and detailed DVD, there are a few issues we ran into with the "production" of the DVD but I am happy that we will be able to add the techniques that we are teaching this year (rust, Tiger Foam, etc.)

Have a great day.

Mike "Tattoo" Krausert
                              Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

www.thirteenthfloor.com

Comment

Working...
                              X