X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More animations for sale...pick up at tw

Act quick...

Pick up everything at Transworld.

MR HOWL: Look at the photo and yes he doesnt' look great the animation is OLD but it works great. It needs someone to give it a new skin to his face and simply just make him look better. Other than that its just basic stuff. Originally this animation cost like $4 or 5k. He's a multi motion talking animation. $999.00

Scarefactory Slapper: This is the animation that leaps up from the ground and slaps plexi glass... you can have the wall and the plexi plus the animation. The animation works and works great we never had any problems. $1500.00

Scarefactory Skeletons: Not sure what these are called from their website but you mount them to your walls and they lean down and heads move side to side. Will sell BOTH of them for one price! $1000.00 for both.

Scarefactory Skelerector: Old lady version it just leaps up and scares you. I like these animations but it doesn't fit out place anymore it was used last year in our wine scene. $700.00

Call today 314 504 3970 or email darkrides@sbcglobal.net
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

More Animations for sale

I'm interested in the pair of Scarefactory Skeletons. These might be Scarefactory HOD210, Catacomb Characters. i sent you an email also.

Comment

Larry did you sell the skeletons yet? If not, I am interested in them.

Comment

Working...
      X