**OHIO HAUNTERS** Need help getting our HHA auction prop to TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **OHIO HAUNTERS** Need help getting our HHA auction prop to TW

After much debate, we will be unable to attend this years TW show. We are working against the clock on some custom orders and just cant get to St. Louis.

That said, we still need to get our prop to the HHA auction. Shipping this will be a little awkward so if there is any haunter, within 50 miles of Dayton, let us know. We can get this to you as long as you have room to transport it.

Okay.......so you ask.......what is it?? Utilizing one of our "raw pull" skeletons, we will be constructing a broken down toe pincher coffin (shallow) and adhering the skeleton within. It will have the same foam work within the coffin that you may have seen at our 09 TW booth (the wall set up showcasing our raw pulls). Everything will be painted and should look pretty cool.

So, anyone willing to help out would be much appreciated. Maybe extra discounts from our site this year as a show of gratitude??

Thank you in advance for any consideration.

Best Regards,

Steve Orihood
    Fright Theatre

Ohio is a great state full of Haunters I'm sure someone is driving in expecting to load of their vehicle at the show and drive back!

Can someone step up and help our friend Steve get his item to the show? It sounds like its going to be awesome! Steve could you post a pic?

Thanks guys!

Allan Bennett

Comment

Hey Allan,

I'll get you a photo so that you can post it when its completed. What day is the auction??

Thanks,

Steve

Comment

We will be leaving Thursday at midnight to arrive in St Louis around 10 am till noon on Thursday. We are going to be coming right through there I would say about 6 am. If you didn't find anyone, give me a call 570-660-5504 and we can see if we will have room to take it out. I am taking a small trailer and should have room. Heather

Comment

Thanks Heather very cool of you to offer to help out!

Steve, the auction is Saturday at 4:30 at Transworld!

Allan

Comment

Thank you so much for the offer Heather......means a lot that you would make a stop to help out! We have had several offers now. The closest is an individual thats about 20 minutes away. I think I'll go this route. If something falls through, I'll bring this post alive again.

Allan,

The Saturday auction is perfect as this individual will be arriving on Friday.

Thank you to all that contacted us!!

Steve

Comment

Steve,

Great to hear. If they need to coordinate anything with me you can give them my email allan@bennettscurse.com

Thanks again,
              Allan

Comment

Glad

It worked out Steve! Shane and its show us a picture! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X