Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane... What is this all about give us the details!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane... What is this all about give us the details!

http://www.timesdaily.com/article/20...45010&tc=yahoo

Shane are you opening a new haunted house??? Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

You son of a bitch!!! how could you blow shane's vision????

Jason
    Last edited by screamline studios; 03-04-2010, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Damn News Media!

First I want to say THANKS Ben, Paul, Jason for keeping this quiet something the media could not do. Me and Larry had a good talk in the middle of the night tonight (ha) and he offered to this to keep it on the down low and quiet till I was ready and we both agree hell its out now so why not go with it! Again Thanks Guys.

Now yes its true my heart and vision was taking me away from the Manor and into a new direction. NO I AM NOT GOING ANY WHERE! Like the articale reads I don't want to release a location yet as its all still being worked out by the lawyers. I will be in Huntsville Alabama its a bigger market and I have had so much support from the city I just could not pass this up. Right now Brainstorm is working on new logos, Rogues will work on the website and so on. I will say the haunt will be called "DISTURBIA" so expect to see all things disturbing. At this point till everything is finished I will wait and give you all the good details soon.

Guys I really do THANK YOU for your support it means alot to me. My vendors ( some who I call my friends ) will be working with me to help me fulfill my vision on this haunt. At some point I am sure Graystone Manor will rise from the grave but as for now RIP Graystone Manor.

I wish Vinny the best of luck with his haunt and am sure it will continue to be a success. Its been a fun ride with lots of laughs and many nights of fun!

Now with that out of the way I will have Graystone Manor the DVD at the Party or you can pick it up at the show from Lauren for $15.00 so now will be the last chance to see the Manor in all its glory or you can email me and I will ship you one. Hell might as well throw that ad in now that the cat is out of the bag! Shane and its stay tuned there is more to come soon! Shane this time.
      Last edited by graystone; 03-05-2010, 09:07 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

A Very Nice Positive Spin

In the article I read, that is so good,since so much "News" is slanted to be negatively sensationalised, which gets very old.....
        You know that old, "Is the pot half empty or half full..and who was supposed to have last cleaned the pot?
        What's that smell?
        Good Luck Mr. Dabbs.
        Sounds like fun.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks.

Thanks Jim! Shane and its I agree! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

Shane,

Good luck to you!

But, isn't Disturbia the name of a movie or song or something? I'm sure you checked into all that already, I was just concerned since this is a huge project for you.

DA

Comment

Dark

Yes it was a song (and its kind of where I am got/getting my insperation from) as well as a movie. I have it in the works to Trademark it as a Haunted Attraction. So I am all cool and good to go. Shane and its I got my bases covered! Shane this time.
              Last edited by graystone; 03-05-2010, 09:47 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Problem solved!

DA

Comment

Vinny Grosso wishes you................

a "Happy Halloween !" Shane all the time !!!!!!

Comment

Best of luck to you Shane.

I think you'll do great!

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Guys

Again thanks for the support and thoughts! It really makes me feel good to know all of you guys have me in your thoughts. Shane and its I really appreciate it! Shane this time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Disturbia is also a movie, not a bad movie; Spielberg was sued over copyright infringment of the premise of the movie and a hitchcock work. Not that it'll matter as the scope of marketing a haunt won't harm the rights to a fictional work. If Disney did it they'd likely have to discuss it with Viacom, which would be an inhouse deal considering shared ownership.
                        Last edited by Twin Locusts; 03-05-2010, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Awesome new Shane! It always fires me up when I see or hear people stepping out like this! Enjoy the incredible journey and incredible success to you Shane!

Kel
                          sigpic
                          Kelly Allen
                          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                          www.RaycliffManor.com
                          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Wow!!!!

If I did not feel loved by now I want ever! LOL THANKS and I will answer all emails soon. Let me say this me and Larry talked last night and I asked him his opinion if he thought I had finally lost it. He said " well if its not broke I would not fix it" there is not one bone in my body that would disagree with that statement.

HOWEVER money is a good thing but not everything when it comes to me and I can say this, God has blessed me in so many ways . This is about a creative outlet and expressing myself into creating a whole new world for people to enjoy. Ben said I was truly Insane and I do agree with him on that HA HA. Ben I bet it feels good to call me crazy and not have me go off on you HA! But all jokes aside its something I just felt in my heart was the right thing to do. Let me say this to you new guys out there NEVER make it about the money make it about the fun and expressing yourself and following what your heart tells you to do. If you can do that everything else will fall into place! Shane and its I am listing to my Heart! Shane this time!
                            Last edited by graystone; 03-05-2010, 04:12 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Very VERY exciting! We def need to chat!

Comment

Working...
                              X