Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane... What is this all about give us the details!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that's awesome Shane! Good luck with the new haunt!
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Congrats, Shane. Good luck on your new haunt. I'm sure it's pretty exciting to start fresh! Hopefully I can come check this out sometime.

Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
      www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
      Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Congrats Shane! I'm sure the new haunt will be amazing.
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Rihanna sings that Disturbia. God I hate that song! Good luck with the haunt anyway.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Come On Damon!

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
            Rihanna sings that Disturbia. God I hate that song! Good luck with the haunt anyway.
            Damon
            Think young brother!!!!! Watch the video I find the meaning do you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IijQkeXl3nc

Shane and its! It will come to you! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

Shane I DEMAND... that when you start building your new event that you post start to finish photos right here just like we did. I want to follow your progress from start to finish! Its fun, educational and exciting to watch how things develop like a reality show only in pictures!!!!

The 'demand' part is a joke but I really hope you do I think that would be cool!

Good luck with your new venture and good luck to the new owner of the old but new Graystone.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Correction on the new owner; Vinny was the other partner so not a "new" owner of Graystone just one partner has moved to Huntsville.
                sigpic

Comment

Lord!

Anyway Thanks Larry I know what you ment. And for the record I wish Vinny all the best. Graystone will return at some point as a up charge I paid way to much in trademarking not to use it again just for the record. It will be back in some way in the future just not now. Shane and its right to the point! Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

This is going...

to ROCK!!!! Huntsville has needed something like this for a LONG, LONG time. I have been looking at opening one here for a couple of years but whith owning another business and not realy having the experience I have just been collecting knowledge and props before I jump in.

I welcome Shane with open arms and know it will be alot of work but the payoff will be GREAT !!! Shane if I can help in any way just call.

Ronnie

Comment

That's awesome news Shane. When it is your passion it will always kick ass. It will be great to follow your own vision in a bigger market. Like Larry said we'll be waiting for the photos of the progress. Congrats and good luck with this exciting project.

Eric
                      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Shane, I wish you the best of luck on your new venture.
                        As you know, we had the opportunity to see Graystone in July this past summer and we cant say enough about the place. It was great!
                        I know the new place will be a hit as well.
                        I wish you and Vinny both great success in your hauntings and hope you both have a great season in 2010!

Greg
                        Fearfest
                        Greg Allen
                        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Wishing you luck!

Shane,
                          I am so very glad that we got to know you this year, and that you took the time to take us on the tours of your's and Vinnie's amazing haunt. And, I can't wait to
                          see what you do in Huntsville. Since you are opening your new haunt, and we are opening Folklore this year, maybe we can do some cross promoting. Especially since you will be about an hour closer to us now!

Enjoy the creativity of the new haunt, and don't let the drama get you down! We look forward to partying with you at Transworld.
                          Good luck , and see you in a few weeks my friend,

Dewayne
                          Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                          Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                          www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks many times over!

Brett, Jim, Daniel, Robert, Ronnie, Chris, Kevin, Steve, Alex, Katie, THANKS GUYS for the emails I am glad you seen what that was about. Again thanks for the words of encouragement it really makes me feel good. I am excited about this project and your encouragement just lights a fire under me! The friends you make in this industry are not just friends their family. Shane and its I am truly honord to know all of you great people! Shane this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Shane..seems like Im getting this in just under the buzzer. Good Luck with your new Haunt, Im sure it will bring shattered nightmares to the many in Huntsville. Keep your head on straight and dont let people mess with the vision you have of this Haunt!

Good Luck

Tater
                              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Congrats my friend!

Shane,

This is exciting news!! Starting a new haunt is a huge undertaking but...........with a clean slate for you to work with, and your vision, this will be awesome! Now, get your cordless screwdriver out and get to work.........lol!

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X