Alice in Wonderland...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice in Wonderland...

Alice in Wonderland was amazingly fantastical on our late late adventurel !! I recommend all to see with a cheap Ten dollar admission fee. Cups and saucers were flying about all the way down to a spotted sea trout. Without giving too much away I will stop myself in a well mannered way. So spend some time with your Fam this weekend and see this movie we highly recommend.
    Peter T
    FS
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Alice in wonderland

I have 1 problem with the movie and thats Johnny Depp other then that I think its a good movie
    sigpic

Comment

Dustin Hoffman could have been a good choice for the hatter.
      mrmagoriumspic6.jpg

Dont get me wrong Johnny Depp did a good job but there are other actors out there.

Peter T
      FS
      Last edited by FablesStudios; 03-05-2010, 10:58 AM.
      Fables Studios
      Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
      https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Enough is enough Tim Burton. Every other one of your movies has Johnny Depp in it. Without Tim Burton Johnny Depp wouldn't be the success He is and vice versa. Now Tim is starting to use his wife in movies, but whenever I see her I think of the whore in Fight Club. Johny Depp has been in 8 Tim Burton Movies and that's just ridiculous. He's a good actor, but He's in the same type of movies every year. It's just so predictable.
        Spooky Wishes
        Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

but guess what? It works...they make tons of money...so dont fix whats broken huh? lol

Comment

3D?

Is this movie in 3D ?
            sigpic
            Boomtownscare.com
            Boomtownhouseofterror.com

Comment

I saw the Imax 3d Version last night and I agree with Peter...However my tickets wern't 10 but 15. The March Hare, was the best part of the movie, had me cracking up everytime I saw him.
              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Johnny Depp is in Tim Burtons movies because they are obscure. They are not main stream. This will probably be the first mainstream movie I can remember that would probably appeal to a wide audience that they have done. No matter how many movies they make I will go see them. They are great together. Dustin Hoffman is too old who care what he does. He is a good actor. But Burton will go with Depp anyday. Bring on Darkshadows! I cant wait!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

I don't want to read too much here to avoid spoilers but I'm leaving right now for dinner and a movie with my wife
                  I am so looking forward to this. Dinner that is
                  StackerSteve
                  LoT 27
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

i seen it earlier...love burtons errrie stuff......worth seeing.....

Comment

I loved it, the art direction alone is amazing, very good ideas for Haunts folks! I do laugh every time I think about the use of Monkeys at the Red Queen's House!
                      Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Meh.
                        The 3D was awesome. The effects were better than the story. Depp didn't do that great IMO. I keep hearing Jack Sparrow anymore.
                        3 out of 5
                        StackerSteve
                        LoT 27
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

$116.3 Million

Largest opening for a 3-D Movie beating Avatar. And biggest opening for a Spring movie ever! Wow cant wait to see it! Goin Tuesday had to work this weekend. Talk about a winning team. Burton and Depp!
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Alice was awesome, have yet to see it in 3D but 2D was so vibrant with color and great eye candy. I was saying to myself the whole time..."ohh that would be good in the haunt...." I love the moat!!! But was it me or was there a lot of eye poking...just sayin...
                            Lord of Fright
                            "I'm Smiling cause they have not found the bodies yet!"

Comment

Glad to hear it beat Avatar in 3D, Avatar is the most overrated POS I ever watched!

Still haven't seen Alice yet but I plan to soon, Johnny Depp was born to play these querky roles and he does so masterfully.

DA

Comment

Working...
                              X