Help with structuring a fundraiser deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with structuring a fundraiser deal

Due to a tight budget this first year, I am heavily considering doing a fundraiser haunt with a school or something similar. We will be building our own haunt, and will be asking for the school that we will be doing the fundraiser for to provide a location, permit costs, and insurance. I have read all of the past threads on doing a fundraiser haunt, and have talked to a few of you regarding how you run yours.

What I am looking for now is advice on how to drawl up a contract for both parties so I can start sending out proposals. I know how important it is to get everything in writing, and I don't want to miss anything. Any advice will help.

Also, If someone would be willing to share a template, past contract, etc. via a word document in an email so that I have a template to work with, it would be GREATLY appreciated. If so, please PM me and I'll give you my email address.

THANKS!!!!!
    Chris Tillman, President
    Rocky Mountain Terror, LLC
    Trick or Terror Haunted House
    www.TerrorHaunts.com

I'm in the same boat. Doing one for The Childrens Heart foundation. If you get any help let me know, I'll do the same.

Comment

I'll jump in here.

Our haunt is 100% a fund raiser, all the money rasied goes to our school and residental programs. We've been doing it for 22 years this season.

What can I help you with?

If you can make it to www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com this may I would be more than willing to sit down with you and help. We will have great classes for this very thing.

I will buzz over to your facebook and join too.

That aside - let me ask. Where are you doing the haunt? Do you have a location?
      Do you have a business plan to show people? Theme/s for the attraction/s?

Check with your fire marshall and get them involved NOW! know the code for your area, you can google haunted hous efore codes and find what you will need.

There is a lot to do to get open, and there are a lot of hurdles to jump to get there.

Get in touch we can talk.

Ed
      Ed Roberts
      Founder
      The Nightmare Factory
      www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
      www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Working...
      X