Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Syndicate Dark Legacy EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEAK

Hey everyone!

Just got back from the set of the new video for Midnight Syndicate's track Dark Legacy from the Dead Matter (that is set to Debut at the Opening Night Party at Transworld) directed by David Greathouse of Presinct 13 Entertainment. I was lucky enough to be a part of this video and allowed to take some photos. Ed and I decided on 3 shots to give you all a little teaser from the shoot today. You are the first to see any of this other than the cast and crew on set today! Everything looked great, and we wrap up tomorrow. This is going to be a heck of a video. Enjoy!

Peek at "Gavin's Room"

Peek at "Ed's Room"

During Filming

All I had to shoot with was a point and click Nikon, so please be forgiving on the photo quality.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    Last edited by jakprintsHAUNT; 03-06-2010, 11:40 PM.
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Looks amazing, I can't wait to be on set today!
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

You guys make some of the greatest sets. The MRH sets always kick ass and the Halloween shows.

Is Demski involved with any of these things?
      StackerSteve
      LoT 27
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

sets

Demski did some of the props in the backgrounds of these scenes, and did a REALLY cool piece for the stage (photos coming soon). Just got home from the wrapped shoot today and it was a lot of fun. More photos to come soon both here and on Midnight Syndicate's site. Jeff and Shmotz from Mushroomhead were also a part of the shoot today. Lots of great people helped put this thing together...an excellent hodge podge of haunters, professional FX people, musicians, and more. All good stuff, cant wait to see the finished product in Saint Louis!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
        aka "Keeper of the Lantern"
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

The headline should read "SCREAMLINE STUDIOS SHAFTED AGAIN" I thought we were friends Mike but no no no!!! not even a little credit like craft services provided by screamline studios or janitor's provided by screamline studios..HAHAHAHA just busting your ball man!!! had a hole shit load of fun this weekend and i hope we work together again soon.....

Jason Blaszczak

http://screamlinestudios.com

Comment

lol

Jason,

Sorry for the non-specific shout outs...lol. Funny you mention as when I started to make the post I started listing individual names/groups of people involved, and there were just too many great people there to list em all, and didn't want to leave anyone out, so I generalized it instead. You were definitely the "drippy eyes" master though! lol. Also cant wait to work with everyone again! Definitely nice to have such a great experience with all great people like that shoot was!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Looks awesome cannot wait.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
              http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
              "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
              http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Hell yeah...

The Syndicate music video shoot was a complete success. An amazing two days.

Mike and Jason said it best but it was a great collection of artists coming together to make something really cool. "House" is a great director.

We're going through the photos now and we'll be posting some tonight on the Midnight Syndicate Facebook site.

Gavin and I could literally not be more stoked about this video!!!!!!!

Ed
                Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997
                www.MidnightSyndicate.com - www.Facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate

Comment

Mike Hach,

I emailed you per Patti's request regarding the HHA. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
                  Allan

Comment

@ Ed - I will also have my pictures to you late tonight or tomorrow. I will send them via yousendit to Sarah. Just got a ton to go through and dont want to give you any of the junk ones.

@ Allan - I got your email, gotta see what we can pull together and will get back to you asap (sorry I didnt email back right away, was at this video shoot till late both days this weekend). Thanks for the reply!
                    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Great pictures, Mike!

It was a fun time, but then you can't go wrong hanging with Midnight Syndicate and Precinct 13!!
                      Beth Miller

SoMetHinG WiCKed ThIS WAy CoMEs

What can we teach you about fear?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJo1qdxt9U8

Hope that works. Got to meet Ed there. Great work by House, Demski and anyone else on set design.
                        Was cool to see Mike and Jeff in the theatre. He said Tom (Shmotz) was in there. Couldn't pick him out just yet.
                        StackerSteve
                        LoT 27
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

Originally posted by StackerSteve View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJo1qdxt9U8

Hope that works. Got to meet Ed there. Great work by House, Demski and anyone else on set design.
                          Was cool to see Mike and Jeff in the theatre. He said Tom (Shmotz) was in there. Couldn't pick him out just yet.
                          Tom is actually the masked figure floating through in he ballroom scenes. He was trying to make us laugh the whole time we were filming that scene.

and here's an embedded version of the video:

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                          X