How did you get your screen name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you get your screen name?

It's my "nom de' haunt" as the genial (yet exceedingly demented) owner and operator of The Baxter Avenue Morgue.
    "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

My daughter loves the Italian dessert Tiramasu . So I love Halloween, thus "Terror" I am a mother thus "ma" amd my name is Sue thus, well duh...
      So Terrormasue....there you go. I love a play on words.....
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Hey Tater

OK Tater, how did you get your screen name?
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Bruisemuse was a nickname I was given because I've taught spfx makeup for years and my specialty is realistic bruising.
          Katie Lane
          Partner/VP
          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Name of my store that I named after my Grandfather. Everybody called him Willy so I added the Voodoo. www.voodoowillys.com

Comment

Mine isn't even haunt related.

It is one of the names used by Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac when she checks into a hotel and doesn't want to be found under her real name. And it is also the name of her production company. I have used it for years after I found out. Liked it, felt good for this side of me. My alter ego.
              ~WelchWitch

Comment

I chose "lurker" cause of its Lovecraft implications (The Lurker at the Threshold) and it's forum meaning as well. I like to lurk in the dark spaces in between.
                sigpic
                Louis Brown
                Owner, operator, and dish washer
                at
                DarkWood Manor

Comment

Lord of Fright came from a friend of mine that said that I had a presence about me that made him think of a Lord or a King when I would act. He loved that I was so much into Halloween he put the two together. So everytime he introduced me to someone he said this is Lord of Fright. It was a great conversation starter. I have dropped the of and just go by Lord Fright and my wife goes by Lady Fright. Lord Fright has evolved in the past few years and is now part Zombie and part Vampire!
                  Lord of Fright
                  "I'm Smiling cause they have not found the bodies yet!"

Comment

Working...
                  X