IAHA BOOTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IAHA BOOTH

Just wanted to post a quick note to let everyone know that I'll be working the IAHA booth on Saturday from 11 am to 1 pm. Please stop by and introduce yourselves if you get the chance. Otherwise, I'll either see you on the Frozen Tundra Fright Tour, in the seminars or at the Crown Plaza Bar! :wink: Counting down the days!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

It will be easy for me to introduce my self since you will be reliving me of my 9-11am post at the IAHA booth.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

See you there Brian!

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Wow! I usually relieve myself in one of those semi-private stalls behind a door marked "MEN"!
        The IAHA booth is another such usefull location?
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

only if you can find a flush handle Jim.
          Brian Warner

Comment

But you know a "Real" man never flushes, just ask any woman.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

What Booth number is IAHA? Larry, were's your booth this year?
              Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

IAHA is last I knew, 6016 and 6018
                Brian Warner

Comment

Last we were informed, when TW was reorganizing the floor, we were set to have Booth 6230, which is the BIGGEST 8 booth space in the Haunt Show area.
                  We are currently trying to get a smaller booth near the Haunters Pavillion.
                  The big booth would be wicked cool, but if we don't have stuff to fill it, then what?
                  And, while it was suggested we have a port o potty & a wet bar area set up.. those are a no go. Sorry.

Either way, come see us!

Also, a little update on the Annual Meeting (since I didn't see it posted here yet):

The IAHA Annual Meeting will be held on Saturday 2/24 6pm - 8pm in
                  rooms 8, 9, 10. For those of you familiar with the area, those are
                  the last 3 rooms on the left past the bathrooms. We've got lots of
                  goodies planned! More info to come next week!!!

This is a meeting you DON"T want to miss. I can assure you this board
                  has their **** together. We have all been working together, yes
                  working together, to gather ideas that will help your business. We
                  will unveil a 3-year plan for IAHA and it will touch many areas. I
                  can guarantee you will leave that meeting knowing 2007 will be the
                  start of something special for IAHA.

Typically annual meetings are for members only but this meeting will
                  be open to anyone interested in IAHA so .... If you have a friend
                  interested in joining IAHA, please bring them along. We would greatly
                  appreciate you giving us 2 hours of your time on Saturday to show you
                  the IAHA of the future. Thanks and we look forward to seeing
                  everyone.

Bill Criscione
                  VP - IAHA

Deanna Witchypoo <|;-)
                  "Actually I'm more like Lily Munster, and she has much better fashion
                  sense than either Martha or Morticia."
                  http://www.myspace.com/deannawitchypoo
                  Deanna Witchypoo <|;-)
                  A Head On Collision Between Martha Stewart & Morticia Addams

Comment

according to the floor plan on their website, 6230 is one single booth. I am confused.
                    Brian Warner

Comment

This is the first time I'm looking at the floor plan. At the last board meeting on Thursday Night, one of the other board members had made a comment that it was 8 booths in the center of the room.

Either that Board member was mistaken, or Transworld has since then re formatted the show floor, which they often do closer to the show (to fill up unused space).

Originally we did have booths 6016 & 6018, which no longer exist. So, we're looking into it.. again.
                      Wouldn't suprise me if we have another booth number before TW.

Thanks for pointing out the floor plan!

Deanna
                      Deanna Witchypoo <|;-)
                      A Head On Collision Between Martha Stewart & Morticia Addams

Comment

I think Mr. Tuxedo Enterprises was to have his old favorite booth again, number 666.
                        Real close to the heat ducts.
                        There are no heat ducts there?
                        Oh?
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                        X