Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears Playing Hockey?...Tell me how this is possible

Hey Guys

Just watched a video and I wanna saw its fake...I mean Bears simply cant know the rules of Hockey and stuff but I cant figure out for the life of me how they did this...What do yall think

Last edited by Tater; 03-09-2010, 10:24 PM.
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

IDK looks like great costumes to me. Look at their ankles. Looks like cuffs and they seem to move like humans
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Hey If I can train an aligator to come when called and "go to its corner" (gator wrestled for a few months at Gatorland) then bears can be trained to play hockey. I think they were trained in stages, first to skate (poorly) then to hit the puck with a stick, then to hit the puck into the net. they arent trying to stop each other from scoring, they are taking turns, then they get treats.
      really neat find.
      Allen H
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

[QUOTE=scaryguy666;87017]
        Originally posted by Tater View Post
        Hey Guys

What does this have to do with haunt's or the haunt industrie. You have came on here and tried to correct what I typing like your a fifth grade teacher. It's a com mon thin g that most haunter's dont spell correctly.

...Enough Said...Thanks Danny for proving your point once again.

Comment

HAHA funny...

Comment

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/1...-director.html
            missjayne
            Netherworld Haunted Attractions
            http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Those bears are better on the ice than I am I'll admit!

DA
              Last edited by Darkangel; 03-10-2010, 01:42 PM.

Comment

First of all its real! Its inhumane and if it was in the U.S it would be animal cruelty and would be banned. If any trainer was attacked or killed they deserved it! It sickens me a child was killed as well! These animals were not put on this earth to ice skate! Ya its cute and funny and all but can you imagine what these animals have to go through? Have you ever seen videos of elephants that have gone on a rampage at a circus before? Tell me thats funny! These poor animals are sometimes whipped and mistreated until they get what the trainer wants them to do. And not only that they are malnurished and not taken care of properly. Locked in cages only when they are performing some crazy act they wouldnt do in the wild. When I see something like this it really pisses me off! Sorry Tater this isnt amusing, or the least bit funny! Its really sad! And it has no business on The Fright Forum. This thread Larry should delete! Tater get a life!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Bears playing hockey is great! Now that id pay to see! Even tho Id have no clue on how they would get a huge paw in one of those skates!

Comment

Let me say this

As far as circus/zoo animals they are taken care of better than most people eat. As a owner ,breeder/trainer of exotic animals for over 20 years they are well taken care of. Why would anyone whether it be zoo, circus, or private collector pay tens of thousands of dollars for these animals and their upkeep only to mistreat them.

I was just asked by the Associated Press a few weeks ago and I quote "Is it true that zoos, circuses and private owners abuse their animals?" Here was my answer.....No,this is pure AR ( Animal Rights Groups) propaganda. Their real goal is abolishing all human-animal contact and to end all animal use, no animals in captivity, not even domestic pets, no farm animals and no leather goods. Owning exotics, especially big cats, bears, elephants,requires lots of financial investment on the part of their owners. Again WHY would these owners invest so much time and money, give up so much of their personal freedoms and spend so much time fighting for their rights to keep their cherished pets/trained animals if they did not love them? That makes no sense.

Many people out there are just truly naive and misinformed, some have been brain washed by extreme animal rights agendas and their well paid lobbyist. Remember that the extreme Animal Rights movement is composed of people making lots of money off purporated animal suffering. the bigger the abuse story, the more donations the groups get and the higher salaries for their officers.

Its extreame money hungery AR groups who are making money off the supposed animal suffering! They show little or no concern over the displaced animal that may be placed in a over crowed sanctuary's or worse put to death. Exotic animals like big cats, bears, elephants get very attached to their owners and trainers and its unfair to have them taken from homes because the general public is misinformed!

Bottom line is that in every family, business, or Industry there are bad apples and people who do not do as they should. Training animals is like training your kid to walk, talk, use the potty, be respectful to others. Animals are trained much the same way as a child and that is to be respectful to their trainers just as a child is taught by his or her parents. Trust me I have lobbied in many states, talked on many tv shows from David Letterman, to Maury Povich, A Current Affair, you name it. I don' know everything about the Haunt Industry but you bet your ass I have lived my life in the fight for these animals and the misconception the public has of owners and trainers. Look at it this way do you punish your child when they do wrong? Well there is no different in what zoos and trainers do to make a animal behave they are smart very smart, they are guaranteed food and fresh water, vet care year round something they would not get in the wild. Sorry I am very strong on this subject. So come on lighten up on Tater hes a good guy and ment no harm! Shane and its if you want to learn more! Call me Shane this time!!!
                    Last edited by graystone; 03-10-2010, 07:51 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

You bastard Tater. I bet right now you are wearing a bear skin coat as you feast on the flesh of a baby seal. Later He's probably going make a belt out of a dog's intestines or bathe in the blood of an innocent chimp. This conversation is making me hungry for some reason.
                      Spooky Wishes
                      Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

I know I know...I bath in the blood of Giraffes and get my humor from the Internet...how awful could I be

Comment

Working...
                        X