Columbia haunt tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia haunt tour

hi im going to the Columbia haunt tour naver been be for wat is it like ??

Mudsticky

Mud,
    To answer your question, it's a great haunt. They have several attractions that are a lot of fun with good scares. I don't want to give away too much about it, but there are some really neat things there. And like any haunt that is featured at Transworld, you will definitely get your money's worth.
    sigpic

Comment

Danny

We at FEARFEST are more than Greg. We all work hard and want to put on a Great show and we DO accomplish this. Because besides great and unique ideas from Greg, myself and some of our other crew WE have some of the Best actors and Volunteers in the industry!! This is PRECISELY why you don't volunteer for us anymore! Our haunt usually doesn't fire volunteers but we made special allowances where you were concerned.

Christina
      FEARFEST

Comment

Now Danny, go check out what I was like back in 2005 then, do what I did and don't come back until you are at the maturity of a Freshman.
        Mike Cirrincione
        Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
        MAC Productions presents:
        Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
        AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
        Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
        Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Greg, Christine, and all your crew you guys put on a great haunt loved it last year going to love it this year I am sure. Can't wait to see you all again.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
            Greg, Christine, and all your crew you guys put on a great haunt loved it last year going to love it this year I am sure. Can't wait to see you all again.
            Doc, I'm looking forward to seeing you again. Can't believe its only two weeks away!
            Rusty
            Arx Mortis - Tech Department

-- Some people claim to see dead people, I see everything.

Comment

I, for one, always look forward to seeing other haunts... Its not often we get to venture out of our own "box" and see what other people are doing around the country. This is all about haunters being with other haunters and what we can all bring to the table...

See you guys in a couple weeks
              Come see what lies BENEATH!
              www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Comment

Rusty, DONT REMIND ME! lmao but the to do list IS getting shorter!
                The show must go on lol.

Greg
                Fearfest
                Greg Allen
                scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg Is it also open to the GP?
                  Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Yes we wil be open to the general public but we are not advertising it. This tour is for the haunters and for socializing.

Greg
                    Fearfest
                    Greg Allen
                    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

If I have said this once I have said it a DOZEN times. We owe all Haunt Owners and their crews a HUGE debt of thanks who will open their haunts to us during off season tours. People sometimes don't understand the effort it takes to rush a build or HOLD off a build to accomodate such an event, the huge expense, and the agony of later having your haunt picked apart by people who just don't get it.

To all of these Transworld Haunts, To the Hauntcon, Midwest and National Haunt Con haunts I say THANK YOU!

Know that your efforts are appreciated by your peers, even more so by those of us who have opened for similar tours ourselves.

Thank You All!
                      Ben Armstrong
                      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                      www.Fearworld.com
                      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Cheeeeeers!
                        Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Working...
                        X