Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your printed materials in time for Transworld!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your printed materials in time for Transworld!

Transworld is just 2 weeks away, but still plenty of time to get your orders in for business cards, t-shirts, catalogs, brochures, booth materials like banners, stickers, etc...just about anything you can think of to help you connect and get your name out there.

Check us out at http://www.jakprints.com/haunt

Dont forget to use the coupon code from this months Hauntworld Magazine for $50 off your first order! We are also interested in anyone interested in discounts for putting our logo or splitting your printed item with us, feel free to ask about any idea you have!

I come from am an avid fan the haunt/horror/halloween industry and am bringing the quality work that Jakprints does to you. I stand behind our products and services and invite you to give us a try, you won't be disappointed!

We are also putting together some sweet little packages for the HHA auction and Insane Shane's kickoff party, so keep an eye out for those as well.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Mike,
    Can you do bumper stickers?
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

stickers

We can do bumber stickers, rolled stickers, clear stickers, foil stickers, decals, clings, custom die cut shape stickers and more. Also if you are Eco conscious we are very proud of the fact that we have also pioneered a new product called EcoGreen™ Stickers made "tree free" entirely from limestone and other minerals printed with fade resistant vegetable inks.

You can either follow the link in my signature or a direct link to our stickers page is:

http://www.jakprints.com/stickers/

Hope that helps!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

there is still some time left!

Just bumping this one up to let everyone know there is still a little bit of time left to get your printed materials in time for Transworld if you act fast! Even if you are running low on time, we can ship directly to your hotel so you have what you need to promote and network yourself and your company!

We are doing some last minute catalogs of some great products this week, cant wait to see all the new stuff in person in St Louis next weekend!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Just my 2 cents...

These guys do fantastic work at very good prices.

They did our store shirts and they look amazing !!! They picked up every detail even the fine wood grain in the mask. I used to be a screen printer and I was very impressed with the quality and price.

Comment

thank you!

Thanks for the kind words Willy!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
            X