Whats Everyone....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Everyone....

Going to be doing at TW you going to the Party? Seeing the Darkness maybe Fearfest and Necropolis, maybe your doing seminars? Are you going to be hanging out in the Ren Grand Bar? I am doing them all and trying to show my support to as many events as I can. I most look forward to seeing all of you its like a family reunion! Shane and its tell me! Shane this time.
    sigpic

I think Im mostly hanging at the Ren Grand Bar, by the end of the night its no cheaper than a haunt tour, but the conversation is always good.
    We may hit the colombia tour as well, Id love to go to Mr Bills Thrills but I did not plan on renting a car.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allen

I also know your coming to the party! I dunno maybe we all can get a trip up to Mr. Bills! Shane and its maybe! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Doing at Transworld?

We are doing pretty much every event we can squeeze into our schedule. Starting it off with your party of course, and then doing the Darkness tour Thursday and Saturday, and the Columbia bus tour Friday. We will also hit Ken Donat's get together. I figure if we are there, we might as well hit as many events as we can. And of course, I foresee lots of late nights at the Renaissance Bar swapping stories with fellow haunters.

Shane, I look forward to seeing you again, and Allen, I look forward to meeting you, along with several other haunters I have chatted with on the forum.
        Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
        Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
        www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Shanes party wed, nothing thurs (ren bar? )Coumbia Fri, Larrys on Sat night..... After the tours, you can most likely find me at the renn bar...
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

The one thing that I hate that I am going to miss is Shane's party. Some of my crew who is going with me can not get off in time for us to make it. Bummed! We are doing the behind the scenes tour Thurs. night at The Darkness, the HHA meeting and party Fri., and the Live Actor Tour at The Darkness on Sat. We are taking the Ultimate Detailing and Monster Overload! Creating Huge Original Creatures from Scratch! seminars on Sat. Ofcourse every night we will be at the Ren Grand Bar until they kick us out. Allen, we will see you there. Hopefully Leonard will not buy us shots again after having to many already and ask the question of who hosed him down. And again.....really bummed about missing Shane's party.
            Bart Butler
            HobNob Productions
            http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Comment

Helping load in a vendor on tuesday, shanes party on wednesday, show on thurs, acting at the dness on fri, sat, and talking and meeting with everyone I havent see in a long time and some ive never met before! Cant wait guys!

Comment

Me...

Party Wednesday Night, Thursday Night I am open, Friday its Fearfest, Saturday take the crew to the Darkness some have never see it. Bart sorry your gonna miss us but I do understand but look me up and say hello anyway! Shane and its I am tired just thinking about what all I have to do! Shane this time.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
                  I think Im mostly hanging at the Ren Grand Bar, by the end of the night its no cheaper than a haunt tour, but the conversation is always good.
                  We may hit the colombia tour as well, Id love to go to Mr Bills Thrills but I did not plan on renting a car.
                  Allen H
                  Hey Allen, whats Mr. Bills Thrills?
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Brad

Its another Haunt that will be open during the show! Shane its I think I will try to check it out! Shane this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hope to make it to Shanes party if we arrive in St. Louis in time, The Darkness on Thursday, Columbia on Friday and the Darkness again on Sat. Not sure about any of the seminars yet. Still deciding. And yes, I will have to drop by the Renn bar to meet and chat with everyone. Getting pretty excited about this!! See everyone there!

Sue
                      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

plans...

Coming in early Thursday (unless I can get plans changed to be there in time for Shane's party). Getting settled in and hitting the show floor, then super stoked about the opening night party at Dubliner with the debut of the Midnight Syndicate video that I helped out with and am an extra in! From there on to Darkness, then sounds like I may have to check out this Renn bar everyone keeps talking about!

Friday and Saturday night is still being figured out, but have Darkness, Columbia tours, and parties on the platter, trying to cram in as much as possible, get together with old and new friends and make a fun productive time of the whole weekend. Originally wanted to try to act at Darkness Saturday night, but they only wants actors that can do both nights, and I really do want to see the other stuff on Friday.

Other than that I'll be hitting the show floor every day, whatever events and good times I can find in the evenings, then its back to Cleveland late Sunday evening.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

I'll be getting to the hotel mid-day on Wednesday. Enough time to get into costume for Shanes party.

Then on Thursday afternoon, I'm doing a pizza eating contest with Neil off of here!!

Thurday night, go to the Darkness, and maybe puke up some pizza!! Then hopefully I'll have enough room in my belly to drink some!!

Im gonna go thru Darkness on Friday, then head out to Columbia hopefully.

Then I might be working at Darkness on Saturday night!! Im keeping my fingures crossed on that one!!!
                          Brad Bowen
                          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Lol

Brad sounds like your gonna be full! Shane and its see ya at the party! Shane this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X