Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, have fun with that Shane Shane Shane

Comment

• WOW!!!! Shane great logo. LOVE IT!!!!! Hey if I don't open I'm coming out to work for you. Only condition : I GET TO SLEEP ON THE DAMN BUS! Ha! Yes, I work for free. Right now I can't call it either way. Depends on how much Dave is "feeling the haunt" . He has been a great help so far. Again great artwork!!!! You will do well no doubt!! Love the pics of your corpsed skeletons!!
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Guys

Again THANKS its all taken to heart! Death yes I seen that thread she looked wicked! Sue OMG what fun we can have if Cody and his bunch don't open this year then they are going to come work at Disturbia now if we can get Lauren and a few others oh what fun its going to be! And you can stay on the Bus for as long as you like! I will go you one better I will send Steve to get you! Shane and its keep pressing forward! Shane this time!
        Last edited by graystone; 04-22-2010, 06:15 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• hey shane you and rehianna have something in common (you both love the ____) lol

Comment

• You both love the fear

Comment

• Hmm... kickin' it at shanes haunt.... Larry can I go?!?! lol
              sigpic

Comment

• Don't forget me Shane!! If I don't open up, then me and boob lady will come work at ur place!!

Oh what fun we'll have!!
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• Cool

To have you guys come down and work would be off the wall like a mini TransWorld! Hum Ben where you at I am sure you want be busy! Shane and its if I don't get busy I may be working somewhere to! Shane this time!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Stormy Day

So its been a stormy day so thought I would wash and get the hearse ready to have Graystone removed and Disturbia added. Shane and its Disturbia! Shane this time!
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

• Few More

Car still not dried but oh well! The tag on the Hearse says DRDEATH few pics of the casket inside! Shane and its yes the car is still wet! Shane this time
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ok last ones!!!

This is it I got to find something else to do tonight! The INSANE3 tag is on my Hummer there is also some buckeys I am worrking on! Shane and its man at the work I got ahead of me! Shane this time!
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

• sweet ride

where did you get those awesome hubcaps?

Comment

• ditto

are those wheel covers custom jobs or what ? shane all the time !!!!!!

Comment

• Cool car Shane.

So are you going to have to change your user name on here as well?

Comment

• Shawn

No I want change my name here. At some point I am going to bring Graystone back from the grave as a second attraction. Shane and its RIP for now Graystone! Shane this time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X