Maybe this Christmas...

Thanks!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

• Ben

Cool you know I am gonna show ya! Shane and it's we will have a ton to talk about! Shane this time!

p.s. I owe you a big thanks too!
      sigpic

Comment

• Nice work Shane and the speed that you got it done is unreal! I'm working with some of your Bama brothers who came to Florida to build a haunt and I have to say the people from Alabama know how to do haunts. I hope to see Disturbia some day, I'm sure it will be one of the top haunts, good luck.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

• Shane! Really enjoyed going through the haunt Friday night. It was good to see you and your crew and get a chance to visit. Lauren being there was an added bonus too! We were amazed at how much you guys got done in such a short period of time, the details and layout were outstanding! That was a huge crowd you guys had Friday night, the people in Huntsville should be proud to have such a first class haunted attraction now. Can't wait to come back and scare some folks!

Cody

Comment

• Cody!

You know any of your crew can come and scare without even asking! It was great to see you man. I am just glad the pressure is off it's been a unreal experience and to have you guys, Lauren, Chris, Brad, Harlon my haunt neighbor everyone has just been great! I was scared I might not make it or that they would say lets go to Shane's old place but that's not been the case! I AM NOW 100% SURE I DID THE RIGHT THING!! Shane and it's a friend forever! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

• Well We Did It

WOW where has the time went. When I started the deal on the building I never knew from the closing to all the city stuff you have to do in Huntsville to everything in between that I would take so long. I did 30,000 SQFT in 4 weeks I think that's pretty unheard of.

Disturbia is no where I want it to be but it is as good as it can be in that time. I have heard from my old haunt 50 million times say how big, bad, most intense, most extream, and all in between and this is the only time I will address it here as I am sick of hearing it. I will say this you had 12 months if you are not all you say then your not going to last long or doing a good job. I should ask them if they could pull off what I did in 4 weeks? I got a feeling there is no way they could have but who knows and who cares! The Drama with this has been a constant headache and distraction for me and for that I will say good job you guys did a good job HOWEVER it did not stop me. I will not name names here and at this point I said what I wanted and there is really no need to address it anymore. Disturbia 2010 is a teaser year Disturbia 2011 will be OUR year! I promise you that.

Now to the people I want to THANK. First off I want to thank God for all he has did for me and given me. I also want to THANK my Mom and Dad for all your support. I want to Thank my Best friend Shaun Chandler and his wife Amy. I want to THANK Chris and Brad from HauntWorld Forums for coming down and helping out. I want to THANK my extended haunt family Chris1, Chris2, Chris3, Chris4, Ronnie, Roger, Ron, Shelby, Anthoney, Shawn, Josh, I could not have did this without you guys. I also want to THANK Paul Johnson and the gang from Atrox for being the best friends a guy could ask for. Also Ben Armstrong, Dewayne and the guys from Forklore, and all my Vendor friends. Thanks Ty and Crandel who are members here and live in Huntsville THANKS for the support. To Lauren who came down on opening night and Cody and the bunch for being there too! Lastly to each and everyone of you here on HauntWorld who made me smile with your kind words and comments. There were days I came in so stressed only to get a smile on my face from a comment you left. I am truly blesses and love and respect you all. Shane and it's with love and respect to you all! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

• Shane!

Thanks for letting me come play! You truly did an amazing job in 4 weeks and I cannot wait to see what you will do with it when you have a year to work on it!

I need to post that video of Shaun... too funny!
                sigpic

Comment

• Lauren

Anytime Babe! Anytime! Love ya! Shane and it's fun stuff and fun times! Shane this time!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Quick Picture

Here is the Corn Stalkers DiStUrBiA's house band! Shane and it's. Rock On Shane this time!
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

• Everything looks great Shane. I havent been on here in ages because we have been so busy getting things up and running. Getting that place done in 4 weeks is a major accomplishment you should be proud of. Have a great season.
                      Greg
                      Fearfest
                      Greg Allen
                      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

• Greg

Thanks I wish you a great season. Shane and it's best of luck to you. Shane this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

• What fun!!!!!

Cody and the gang are up helping scare the folks in Huntsville! It's so great to have friends here who's being apart of my first year in the new location! Shane and it's THANKS GUYS! Shane this time!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Shane

Where the completed photos? Outside the building and all the props and actors???

Smasters

Comment

• Smart

LOL I got like 100 photos what else do ya want me to post my friend? I will have some of the actors and people before the season is up just been busy even more now that I am open. As far as the out side hey I am no miracle worker LOL there was no time to do the outside this year other than the banner all that is next years work. Smart where you from? Shane and its I will get a good picture soon my friend I promise! Shane this time!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Sorry, I know you been bustin butt. I remember you buying that giant vampire thing. Thought you would put it on the building. Cant wait to see more !

Smasters

Comment

Working...
                                X