DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great job man!!!

And our cast did the same for me and Zach and made us a cake and gave us each a Thank You card.

It meant a LOT to me, and it was a great finish to a fun season.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• It......

Does feel good don't it Brad! Oh and a big Thank you too buddy! Shane and it's going to sleep! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

• Well it's about that time.

This Saturday Night Jan 22nd I am going to let the crew in on all the secrets of "DiStUrBiA 2011 Year Of Revenge"! Instead of starting a new thread I am going to continue here as many know I did Disturbia in 4 weeks. So I want them to see how we will finish up the detailing of what we started as well as all the new stuff that will come into play. I really THANK everyones support last year in what little time I did this so I think it will be fun to continue the party here! I will post a few pictures of the meeting when we have it! Shane and it's were getting ready to go! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

• Can't wait to see what you come up with for this year Shane!
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

• Thanks Zack

It's about finishing a project to the point I am happy. I will post some meeting photos for you guys this weekend! Shane and it's getting it all together! Shane
            sigpic

Comment

• First Meeting

Was tonight and everyone found out about DiStUrBiA 2011! Here is a few pictures about 15 of the bunch had already left before I got a picture! For Chris Jackson here! Hey Chris yes thats shrimp, zaxbies chicken, we had some good food tonight! But I got a picture of the food LOL! Shane and it's were about to get started! Shane
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

• now you know I love me some zaxbies and skrimmps lol

Comment

• Oh hey guys. I feel like I should comment on this to get in the thread. haha

Comment

• Cool Photo...

Aerial Photo of Disturbia a buddy sent me! Shane and it's cool picture! Shane
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

• That building is HUGE, and tons of parking how many spaces do you have there?

DA

Comment

• It....

Has 680 spaces and if you look at the very top of the picture you will see a small building with a blue looking top thats mine to and we can park about I would say 50 or 60 cars on the grass. Shane and it's I had wayyyyyy to much to mow at Graystone I sure dont miss that! Shane
                        sigpic

Comment

• Tired!

15 Hour day today at the Haunt! Shane and it's we had a good time! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

• Saturday

A 15 hour day installing new stuff and repairing old stuff! Shane and it's got a long ways to go! Shane
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

• You have a great head start. I always laugh when people around here ask if I have started yet in September. They have no idea how all consuming a haunt is and how it has to be a year round effort to keep improving. Thanks for posting your progress Shane, it's looking good!

Eric
                              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• I spy a hallway to hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X