DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pemjack View Post
    Shane, you and your crew did an amazing job. Hope to see you on the next trip down. Congratulations on a job well done! Take care, Pete.
    Pete! Whats going on, haven't heard from you in awhile.
    Jared Layman

Comment

• Jared, good hearing from you. Sent you a pm. Pete.
      Pete Follo

Comment

• Pete?

What about me? Have a great Halloween Man! Shane and it's I mean it! Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

• Shane

Ok, just PM'd you too. Pete.
          Pete Follo

Comment

• Taking A Moment....

WOW 30,000 viewers have watched me pull off the impossible in 4 WEEKS! The support you guys have shown me here makes me realize what a great bunch of supportive people you all are and God will surly bless you. Many know the up's and down's this project has been and with the constant distraction and harrassment that has followed has made this project even more of a challenge.

As soon as Christmas is over I will start back and finish Disturbia to where I wanted it. I now see how Larry feels when he has to redo the Darkness time and time again. We ended up with 33 rooms of the origional 71. Even those rooms will also be revamped. Unit70 will be working on some custom props as well as some other vendors. I am adding 7 illusions that will freak you out! The attraction will also be getting 3 yes thats right 3 new vortex tunnels all back to back! Will that make you sick or what? I don't want to give everything away because I want it to be DiStUrBiAs secret!

I also want to think Chris, Brad, Josh, all members here and all who came down to help! Hell Chris is still here!!!! Also Ben, Paul and the Atrox Guys, Gosh there is so many people to Thank it's just so hard. Thanks Larry and Patti for an amazing site to network and allow others to see one's hard work. Again if I thanked everyone it would take 3 pages lol. I will get some more photos before season is up! Shane and it's a Happy yet Tired! Shane this time!!!
            Last edited by graystone; 10-25-2010, 07:26 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• It's 2AM

I left before we closed my but is tiredsnd I am still freaking sick! but Chris and Josh have it under control! Thanks Homies!! Here is a few fun pictures from tonight! Crazy insane night with lots of limos looked like the Oscars! Shane and it's nice to let someone else take over for a bit! Shane this time!
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

• 5 Days....

And counting! And as much as I love it! I will be glad to end up this season! Shane and it's I am ready for some fun! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

• it's been an awesome season, hate that it's coming to a close - but i agree. I'm ready to go fetal for a month or two.
                  http://www.springborohauntedhayride.com/links.html

Comment

• limos, lines around the block, radio station participation,

Shane's rockin' it like a G-6 !!!!! Shane all the time !!!!!

Comment

• Few fun pics

It was for sure a mad house last night! Shane and if it's if I can get through tonight I just might live! Shane this time!!
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

• Few More

Shane and it's we did not get in till 3AM!!!!! Shane this time!
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

• DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Happy halloween Shane!! and everyone!! hope you all had a great year.. jay and yen

Comment

• Jay, Yen

Thanks and I wish you guys a fun filled evening tonight! Shane and it's HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Shane this time!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Well.......

What a wild and crazy ride from having the city hold me up for months to the closing on the building which by the way is now mine!!!!!!!! No lease, no landlord! I went from a multi year lease to owning part of Huntsville! Saturday night I had every city council member to the mayor and his family visit. They were blown away and even apologized for all the trouble they caused me they even admitted to listining to the wrong people. WOW if I had only heard that 6 months ago! I have had every headache known to man kind including childish attacks! But I made it somehow, I made it!

I was able to get through this mostly from the support of my family both at home and here. I am so greatful for the support you guys here on hauntworld have given me and for that I will be forever greatful!

I want to say a big THANK YOU Josh and Chris who is my right and left hand and to Shaun for sticking with me and managing the floor! The year went great and ended better than my best Graystone Season AND THIS WAS MY FIRST YEAR IN A NEW LOCATION! It's exciting!!!!

This year I paid out several thousand dollars a week on payroll it's the best feeling in the world. I would have loved to be greedy and pocket the money but it's not a good feeling having volunteers work for nothing then give them a little party and a few thank you bucks. I am not saying there is anything wrong with that if you do it. I just love the feeling of not owing anyone when it's over.

When we ended last night I got my first ever crew picture some was still in costume alot were not (we were missing about 20 of the cast who had to be at work this photo was taken at 1:30AM! this morning). In the past I have always did a wrap up party but I said hey you guys did a great job and made some good money so I get to skip having to host a party. Man what a surprise when they called me to the back only to see 2 giant cakes, gifts, a plaque and tons of THANK YOU Shane cards.....boy was that a surprise it was a first in 20 years to have them give ME a party. I now feel loved, respected, and appreciated ITS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD! Work will start soon and we will finish what we started! Hope you all had a great HALLOWEEN! Again thanks for all the support Hauntworld! Shane and it's enjoy the pictures for now! Shane this time!
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

• That sounds like the perfect ending to a good season. Glad everything (eventually) worked out OK for you this year. Now you can start getting ready for a great 2011!

Comment

Working...
                                X