Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree!

Originally posted by coasterfreak63 View Post
    Long lines just means you have to keep them entertained while waiting of couse

It looks like Shane has everything in place to just have an amazing haunted attraction, just a perfect building and hes doing all the right things with it, I love the party room idea just a great idea for a haunt.

I can't wait to follow his progress and see the haunt at it peak in a couple of years.
    Long lines can be a great thing! I think that if people drive up to your haunt & see you have a long line they will wait like all the rest. Our place has long lines each season, I know if it were me driving up to the haunted house & I saw the lines I'd most likely be thinking 'this is going to be bad a$$! just look at the number of people waiting to get in!'
    I believe if the crowd is small people driving up may think 'is it really worth stopping to check out?'
    We have a few actors outside that do a great job entertaining our guests, they get the patrons all pumped up & ready for what awaits them inside.
    Last season was my last one acting, in knowing this I quickly went to the front of the building in full costume (Dr. Shock) & scared several people waiting in line before finally going back inside! It was incredible!
    John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

• My New Toy

Disturbia has a new addition!!!! In addition to the Insane Shane Tour Bus aka the Silver Queen and the Hearse aka Dr. Death I now have the Classic Rolls Royce! Named The Black Cloud! This will be used in promotions for the new haunt! Shane and its with my chauffeur driving cap on! Shane this time!

P.S. in te first pic for those who don't know thats Steve my bus driver yup I made him drive him home!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by graystone; 06-08-2010, 08:27 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Awesome ride!

Hey Shane, Ryan here!! If you ever need anyone to wax that beauty, I'm just a few hours south of you, in Montgomery... Looking forward to watching Disturbia take form, nice addition.
        I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post

P.S. in the first pic for those who don't know thats Steve my bus driver yup I made him drive him home!

You wouldn't have to make me drive it I would volunteer. That is one nice ride.

Comment

• wow shane that is very nice you going to keep the current paint job on it or get a new one?
            Proud to be able to work at
            http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

• Well.....

I am having a thunderstorm theme put on it lots of dark gray and black clouds with lightning! Ronnie aka Voodoo Willy one of my crew boys for Disturbia has me thinking maybe I should leave it as the classic it is LOL. Shane and its I am open to suggestions! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

• Shane, one word comes to mind... SWEET!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

• Great car! I love Rolls Royces my father and oldest brother's name is Royce!

Shane, you're not going to wrap or paint this car are you? This might be better to keep in the garage and not as part of your haunt marketing, just too rare and classy.

Allan

Comment

• Shane,

Parden me, would you have any Grey Poupon?

DA

Comment

• LOL Dark!

I dunno its all fun. Many have asked to see more work photos., Honestly the first haunt wall has yet to go up! I was misdirected on some paper work and its one of those things " oh were sorry or oh I am sorry" either way the Firemarshall, Building Inspector, Zoning, Planing all have been more than nice and supportive so its hard to get an attatude when you got people helping and working with you. I have a big crew coming in for the walls which should be very soon now so they will get them knocked out real quick.

Tim from House of Horrors said it would be late next month ( July) if I understood right before he even got in his building and hes going to open. Eric from Haunted OverLoad moving and being behind its just how it is in this business ups and downs but I have said it 1000 times over " If it were easy everyone would be doing it!" I am not stressing I have the support of this Industry your love and compassion towards me keeps me focused and I love you all for that! Without you guys I could not do this I don't think.

Remember I only brought a few of my old family from my old haunt and those were the ones who were my spine and backbone. The others stayed and I would think as much time as they have had they should be ready to open if it were today if not then thats not saying much. The point is time is our ememy and you can only do what time allows and NOT ONE DAY MORE! Anyway pics will roll in soon and again GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE SHOW HERE AND IN YOUR CALLS AND EMAILS! Shane and its I love you guys! Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

• We're all with you shane

We know you'll get more photos up when you have them. I think most will agree that the "new life" and SUPER-POSITIVE energy you have put into this industry, well, any move you make, or project you're involved with, we wanna know about it! Good luck and continued success! All the best, chuck

Comment

• We're on schedule Shane thanks. By the way I added the link to the disturbia webpage found on your facebook page to www.graystonemanor.net per the contract. If you would like to email me the graphic for your haunt I would be glad to size it the same as the one for ours and replace the place holder graphic I created. I didn't want to just copy your copyrighted art with out getting your permission.

Good luck Shane I know you will put on a great show this year.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Jeff....

Thanks for the compliment that was nice it made me feel good. Again guys hang tight I can say my prop room is looking cool! Also I got in some cool embalming gurneys ( never seen these before) I will snap some pics today. I got 3 custom silicone mask being done, I got lots of things going on.... reworked my floor plan I got to give David the credit for that. I'm also getting lots done in other ways TV, Radio, marketing is my thing!!! I am overwhelmed but with my friends support I will be just fine!!! Oh I got to say my good friend Paul Johnson and hes crew who I think the world of hooked me up with some real embalming freezer doors from the 20's they are off the wall you guys will love them! Here is a picture of them got 9 thanks to them! Shane and its pick a door! Shane this time!
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

• Just keep plugging along Shane. You have a good plan and it's all coming together. That's awesome about the freezer doors! Thanks for even taking the time to post photos of your progress with all you have going on. It's great to see the project and hear about each stage as it happens.

Eric
                              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Shane those freezer doors are AMAZING. I cannot wait to see when you get stuff up. I tell ya - you are so right about the support of this site and everyone on it. I come on here daily to get pumped and ready to haunt (I am losing steam quickly)

To all the haunts I know about opening (or re opening this year) IE Disturbia, Haunted Overload, Arx, Front yard Fright - Keep with it guys! You do amazing work! Thanks for all the kind words you send on my end!
                                "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
                                Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
                                Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

Working...
                                X