DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kel!

Now theres an Idea! I got the film crew just need the workers and vendors and man we can sell this thing! Shane and its THE BUILDING OF DISTURBIA TAKE 1! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Cool find there Shane. It is pretty close to Larry's Pistol and Pawn if I am not mistaken. Haunting and guns, my two favorite things!

Comment

In the words of the Blues Brothers, "alot of space in this mall","disco pants and haircuts", "the new Chevy's are in early this year."
        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Cody...

You are correct! Matt you crack me up cant wait to see you man! Remember the Darkness wait last year? What fun we all had in line! Shane and its LMAO still! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

Shane, I think you need to start building TOMORROW! That place is massive! It is both thrilling and horrific to start with a blank slate, but it looks like you have the support to make it rock.

Good Luck!
            Ben Armstrong
            NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
            www.Fearworld.com
            www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Looks a whole lot nicer in person....

Comment

Shane, buy or lease?

Comment

what a great slate...

what a great slate to start with... possibilities are endless... workshop... midway... queue area... everything under one roof.... shane you could have a hayride inside that place! Congrats! See you at TW
                  Patrick Barberry
                  www.legendsofthefog.com
                  sigpic

Comment

It's

Exciting for sure! Shane and its I got alot of work ahead of me! Shane this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Shane you could host TW there next year hahaha
                      HHA Member

Comment

Shane, this is going to be very exciting to watch it come together. You have a long road in front of you but it's a wide open stretch. Now lets see the inside!

Comment

Shane, maybe you should keep a diary of everything and put together a book for all of us. Let us know the good, bad and ugly, though the latter two will only be a sentence...
                          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Hey Guys

Mark I am finishing up Easter stuff in the Malls this week and I will get some indoor pics soon. Ron thats a thought I did think of a video not like a detail video but a video of the process from building inspectors, fire marshall, building ect what is everyones thoughts. I just finished my first video of Graystone and will have it at TransWorld. Shane and its what are your suggestions? Shane this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

A DVD diary might be a good idea. I mean there is SO much that you are going to go through that anyone thinking of opening a haunt would learn from. You could structure it like Larrys DVDs kinda sitting at a desk with a little clip board taking us through your daily tribulations...
                              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

God!!!

Jealous!!!
                                "Good things come to those who wait but, only things left by those who hustle"
                                "What's the matter? Never seen a pig before?" - Barnibus Rhindes

Comment

Working...
                                X